Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Fire Of Your Breath Blows Me Upward

Father, God, King, Great and Mighty are Your Wonders.  I have seen only a
Microscopic Portion
and I can scarcely stand how it Floods my mind with Desire.

One Look Creates a Need for another Look;
One Taste and I am
Scrambling for another Morsel. 

I have been Risen likened as in a
Grand Balloon
while the
Fire of Your Breath Blows me Upward
and the Sights Increasingly Splendid. 

I find familiar places and yet taking on a completely
New Perspective. 

You Give a New Look to an old thought. 
You Give a New Taste to worn out taste buds. 

I know only to cry out for More,
oh Prized Beloved
that has become the Treasure I seek;
Fill me with
Cherished Sights
from the Air of Your Heights. 

I Sing to all…
Come Join my heart to
Blend the Sounds of Costly Surrender
and Watch the Essentials
become the Crucial Significant for breathing. 

Make Sounds of Great Magnitude
as the Holy One
Makes the insignificant of
Influential Value for
His Son. 

Be the Central One’s laughter
as You Dance before His Eyes so Pure. 
Be the weight of His Crown
as you give your life to His Pleasures. 

The Brightness of the Son
will Guide you and Hide You in all storms. 

You will Dance as His Love
shuts the mouth of those looking for trouble;
Hiding you in
His Blushing Color
as you delight in His Streams
Clear as a mountain river. 

Come Soar in His Adventures. 
Come to the Edge
with One who Created this Place. 

Find the Brilliance of His Love
as you allow all the
traffic of worries pass you by. 

Hand over the Control
to the Son
who Chauffeur’s you
in Magnificent Air of Beauty;
Slip Away with Him. 

As He Compels the broken hearted
and the down cast
to the Joy Ride of His Passion,
see what Comes when you
Adopt His Plan and lay down your own.   

Ride
the Grand Balloon as the
Fire of His Breath Blows you Upward.

No comments: