Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Monday, May 2, 2011

Essence Of Your Name Slips From My Heart

How joyful my heart is this morning Lord.  How giddy I feel as I come into this new day, my birthday as You Call each day, as it starts so fresh, unlike the previous day.  I am rejoicing in Your Love today for the emotions of my soul takes on such variety from circumstances.  Oh my Sweet Lord, I must say that it is wonderful when all seems well and smiles are easy, but yet how amazing when the valley has swallowed me and You Reach low and Lift me to the Softness of Clouds and Kiss away my troubles, as the Song of Your Love Speak over me.  Oh Sweet Holy One, to only know Your Love as foundation for all Your Plans and Portion for me, I delight.  Together as the whole earth declares who You are today, I join with them with my praise for I want the very Essence of Your Name Slip from my heart all day long; intentionally looking for those Moments You Create.  Grateful that my steps are Ordered, I accept the Love that Comes from this Act of Mercy and voluntarily surrender with excitement to what it brings.  May You find me walking in faith as I speak Your Name Jesus, the very Name of Power that Began the Process of my existence, before time itself.  The Powerful Name that was/is/always will be a Character of Righteousness. Before I knew of its Miracle for me, before I knew of this Love that forever I will discover Marvels of, Your Name was Creating a Garden for me to walk and talk with You heart to Heart. Desiring me with such Passion that Whisper how You Want me... the total me!  Now I walk with the Knowledge that Your Holy Spirit Dwells in me; and as I listen and become more acquainted today, I will Gain more of You and less of me as this Pure Raises the Standards of my life.   What a Mystery!  Washing over me with the Secrets of eternal Astonishing Amazements!  There is no other greater place to be then in Your Soul Satisfying Mysteries Created individually for only those Owned by Loves Perfect Sacrifice.  Only to those who say they are no longer their own but have surrendered to the Paradise of this Powerful Love.  Waiting to feel, to know, to experience, to hear, to obtain all its Absolutes.  As this Wonder hits my heart with the explosion of Your Love Weighed of Presence, I carry it with glee that burns for more.  Baptize me in total consumption so that I bear the Name Jesus with its Power to Change and the very Essence of Your Name Slips from my heart all day long. 
Yearning to continue this look within the Heart of God I sing with a song I heard this morning speaking of the Holy Spirit (Fire) within me, the Glory of the Most High God…Oh God I SING...!
Come with Your Fire
Come with Desire
Come with Your Jealousy
Burning me, Burning me..!

Come be the Fire Inside me...!

No comments: