Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Who Knows How We'll End Up

Lord,
excitedly I am looking this morning! 

Woke wondering where is the
House of the Lord today? 

As I got on the keyboard
and began to sing
this question
I heard myself sing in response,

‘I want to hear
Your Voice,
You want to hear
my heart.’

Knowing this is a Place
where Your Love Flows
and outside distractions seem to be
Directions rather than a hindrance,
it is such a wonderful
Place to be. 

As a child,
I remember waking
to the voice of my
mother
and she knew
 well
what she intended
for my day to consist of. 

Sometimes I got up with the
same heart
and sometimes I did not. 

This morning it feels as though
I am getting up with the
same heart
with just an eager question of
what (?)
is in store. 

How Sweet to read
Your Words
first thing this morning
after
having this conversation with You already. 

1 John 3:1-3 (The Message)
What marvelous love the Father has extended to us! Just look at it—we're called children of God! That's who we really are. But that's also why the world doesn't recognize us or take us seriously, because it has no idea who he is or what he's up to.

But friends, that's exactly who we are: children of God. And that's only the beginning. Who knows how we'll end up! What we know is that when Christ is openly revealed, we'll see him—and in seeing him, become like him. All of us who look forward to his Coming stay ready, with the glistening purity of Jesus' life as a model for our own.

So I will run and play
in Your Love
as John describes us as the
'children of God';

for I take this very seriously. 

I have found the
House of the Lord
many times and it is filled with
Your Treasures
that cause me to be Transformed,
Changed
like a child watching their parent. 

I have seen Jesus there
as I sit under the
Roof of His Love. 
Running with others
to Wonder and Play in the Thoughts
and Teachings of His Power. 

So today…
well, today -
Who knows how we'll end up!

But I am enormously energized
with excitement of
meeting
Jesus Christ
for the Highest Treasure,

for I have
His Life
as an example to explore
and the BEST PART….

Oh yeah, the
Best Part
of today is…

that's only the beginning..! 

Who knows
how we'll end up!

No comments: