Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Kissing My Thoughts To Stay Near

Here I am,
anxious with excitement for how I have missed You Father.  

A day can seem so long to wait for our time like this, You and I, to run away in Your Love.  Run and not stop for as long as time allows me to run.  You, with me, by my side, to all the Places that are like steps to a Kingdom so built out of my realm of finding!  Hidden in Love’s Embrace and only touched by abandonment of heart. 

 I’ve wondered, someday will I be Caught in such a Love as this and be transformed to Life in such?  Will heaven be this magnified?  How will Life in the beyond be more? 
 Just wondering (?) 

I am finding such an adventure and yet
Mercy is Wrapped so tight about me
that I can wonder about in Love that Pardons before I fall. 

You, Father, so Strong and Complete;
and I, so frail with much to learn and experience. 
You with all Knowledge; and I so limited. 

Tears escape my heart as I can’t understand but know only to let go and dare my attempt to fly, knowing Your Wings will catch me. 

You, who hear the sounds of my secret prayers, take all of them- to the memory of forever - with the Pouring of Goodness upon each one.  Faithfully my cry reveals Your Work when I stop to seek and the song my life utters lifts its Music when dancing Your Expressions found. 

Love, Your Love slowly Touches my hand and the Warmth begins its Astonishing Power.
From the Touch of Your Hand I feel the Eyes of Your Heart so Gentle. 

Suddenly,
aware Love is Reaching deep with Passion
as You Understand every good and bad thought I have;
and yet,
Your Arms Come Tightly around me to Bring me Close for a Hug so needed. 
Kissing my thoughts with Promise to stay near. 

 I wait in silence as I soak in such an Oath. 

My thoughts go beyond myself and my heart breaks for those I love. I raise my hurt for a grandson, a granddaughter, a child; and You Give me Remembrance of Your Faithfulness to me. 
You Flash through the memories of my life to Show Reasons to Trust them in Your Hands. 
My heart cries once again.   I know I struggle to be yielding myself but You still call me Your own.  Lost in Your Love as You Continue with Limitlessness.  

 I hear You, oh Papa, I hear You and I rejoice, for You have not just Carried me to this Place but also Gone to the Same Length for my children and their children. 

If I know Your Love for me, I will Know Your Love for them. 

Tonight they are Carried and Hugged as You Kiss their hearts with Your Love. 
I love walking with You, my God, for it is an adventure that is endless.

No comments: