Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Not Knowing All The Why's Of Your Love

Papa God,
One that Gives me the Safety to all my days. 

Knowing You have Placed me a top all tensions that knock for my attention,
and Kiss my heart
with Promise to always Live there,
always be inside, right in the middle with Your Affections. 

I often wonder what it would really be like
if
I had no reservations to that Truth. 
 If
I actually walked according to the Knowledge
of what You are Spending all of my days
helping me understand such Amazing Love. 

The Delight
is that I can expect each day,
each moment will Carry me closer
to that very Knowledge of Love so Outrageous. 

So today,
I am going to especially look forward to this Deeper Place,
as I want all Your Ways to be mine. 

 I’ve never known a Love like this
so I want to thank You
that Your Love is Persistent to Draw me close
and is the very Air that
my children
also wake to this morning. 

I love Your Love. 

Not knowing all the ‘why’s’ of Your Love
does not stop You
from the Wondrous Grace and Mercy of Love’s Work
in my heart and my children’s …

Not knowing ‘why’ You are in Constant Thought
over us
does not block the Reality of our days
are Blessed with this Protection. 

Kindness without failure
is very complicated to discern
but what we are becoming acquainted with
by existing as Your children. 

For I look at a situation
of rights or wrongs
according to a broken knowledge of compassion;
but You See
 the Total Work You are Doing
to Pave a Way for eternal Love from Pure Passion. 

I love Your Love in me…!

Thank You Papa, for Dwelling in me and my children...! 

No comments: