Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Love Hunts For My Heart

Father, my heart has burst with Your Love. I struggle in my own desires to worship You. I long so deeply to see Your Face in the Secret Place where time has no meaning, we just are.  I want to speak and hear.  I struggle and the Wonders of Your OKAY comes…

Matthew 4:10 Jesus' refusal was curt: "Beat it, Satan!" He backed his rebuke with a third quotation from Deuteronomy: "Worship the Lord your God, and only him. Serve him with absolute single-heartedness."

So I step into a Space where You Fill me with the Surroundings of Your Trust; jumping out into unknown to the Solid of a Rock beneath my feet.   My eyes strike out to find and my ears reach to hear as I embrace a Longing that Entices me to Search, walk around, see the Sights of Amazements.  As Your Wing Beckons to Equip me with a Foundation to Fly for the escape of my soul, I allow my heart to take hold and declare to all else, ‘Rejoice, oh my soul… for the Gift of His Wing has Come.’  The Air made of His Grandeur Bids me to Admire the Magnificence of His Splendor as I move about in the Weight of His Love Lifting me to His Brilliance.   I catch a glimpse where I experience Sensation as I observe Strong Hunger Developing within and I become slain to a New Appetite.  Heavenly Love Forms and I stroke its Embrace and cuddle in its Atmosphere.  Love that Wants me; oh He Wants me with Great Intensity.  Wants me and I hear as
Love Hunts for my heart
for Love’s Sound is Piercing.  He Calls my name by the Desires He Started within me, Pressed Deep within my heart that inquires of such Ultimate Persuades from Love’s Passion.  I sing with enthusiasm for Love’s Life-Flow cause pictures of ordinary to become adoration of single heartedness toward the One I love.  My center of attention escapes my heart as I proclaim my weakness for His Irresistible Kiss upon my eyes for Him.  I have lost grip of worldly senses and insist of only feasting upon the Drink of Love’s Formations.  Designed by the Handiwork of its Nature, Purposed to Steal away any other craving and Establish It Self as Foundation for all remaining life.  I surrender to the Total of Love’s Purpose for me.  I surrender to the Wasting of my life to this Teaching as I ride upon the Wing that Beckons to Equip me as
Love Hunts for my heart. 
I lay to rest all resistance and allow His Love come Live in my heart as my only Savior and vow to accept His Request to Love me more.  I will take Love’s Nature as my own for it is all I want. 

No comments: