Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Monday, May 23, 2011

Passion Has Crossed The Boarders Of Love's Edges

Reaching to the heavens, higher and with more enthusiasm, sure of His Knowledge as I lay aside my own understanding.  Purposing to hear what Takes me into the Passion of His uttermost Extremes. 

Assured that
Watching the Gathering of His Remarks
will make the changes I am longing for.  For His
Passion has Crossed the boarders of Love’s Edges
to Include me in the Astonishing Entangled Web of becoming one with Father, Son, and Spirit. 

Foundational Arrangements
have Sketched me into
the Kingdom of the Solid Rock. 

Full Truth is Constructing all the Pieces to Enter my darkness and Release my heart to See the Power of His Trinity so that it will Break down and Shatter all fragments of false deception I’ve accepted. 

For I am Liberated to Feast upon limitless, inexhaustible Resources of what His Love Offers.  I walk in dark shadows when attempting to love by my comprehension of its theme; but stepping into His unmerited Kindness I Hear the Unheard as His Face has a Voice to Reveal Pureness not made of inaccurate assumptions. 

Leaning into the Face of God,
destroys my own dark condemning heart,
whether it be mine I am condemning or my friends. 

I slip over to the Brightness of His Encouragements to be.  Be Brave, be Wild with Forgiveness and watch Repentance Flow. 

Take Courage as Your partner and Jump.  For the sobbing heart will make its entrance once it feels the Safety of Love’s Embrace. 

I am Engulfed in my Father’s Love. 
I Dance in His Fields of Grace…! 
His Passion has Crossed the boarders of Love’s Edges
to find me. 

I am His worth.  
I cry, I sob, for He Loves me too much. 

Ephesians 1:4-9 (The Amplified)

 4Even as (in His love) He chose us (actually picked us out for Himself as his own) in christ before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy (consecrated and set apart for Him) and blameless in His sight, even above reproach, before Him in love.
 5For He foreordained us (destined us, planned in love for us) to be adopted (revealed) as His own children through Jesus Christ, in accordance with the purpose of His will [because it pleased Him and was His kind intent]--
    6[So that we might be] to the praise and the commendation of His glorious grace (favor and mercy), which He so freely bestowed on us in the Beloved.
    7In Him we have redemption (deliverance and salvation) through His blood, the remission (forgiveness) of our offenses (shortcomings and trespasses), in accordance with the riches and the generosity of His gracious favor,
    8Which He lavished upon us in every kind of wisdom and understanding (practical insight and prudence),
    9Making known to us the mystery (secret) of His will (of His plan, of His purpose). [And it is this:] In accordance with His good pleasure (His merciful intention) which He had previously purposed and set forth in Him,

No comments: