Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Holy Spirit Direct The Music Within My Words

Father,
Loving Amazing One in Three,

I am whirled about with so many thoughts
and yet
the phenomenon of Your Miraculous
‘Always the Same’
Sets my directions the Stable I need.   

Relentless Love
keeps You Placing my days in Focus of More. 

You Take my lost heart and
build a Temple in which You Dwell. 

Your Sweet Holy Spirit
Directing the Music within my words
to Dance in all my days by the Applause of all heaven and earth. 

I am gathering greater than gold or silver,
to present before You
my jubilant praise and adoration from the Temple of my being. 

Greater than gold or silver is each Piece of Trim Adorning my heart and soul. 
Changing old for New and ugly to Beautiful
as I declare…
You Reign, through Jesus Your Son,
You Reign! 

You are God of my life,
still Building within me
by the Knowledge of Jesus’ Walk,
who You are,
so that I can make a Joyful Noise
from within that Holds the Presence of Your Love. 

Oh Great Music Director,
Holy Spirit of Power and Might… like King David of old,
Instruct my heart
and I will place the Watch upon my heart
to give non stop worship with heaven’s angels declaring
Holy, Holy, Holy. 

Build the temple with Strong Walls that Guard
against the enemy’s attack. 

When the forces of evil come knocking,
I will use the Weapons of the Most High God
and plunder down the lies
to win the life and soul of the massager
he uses,
to Your Kingdom of Great Love.   

I take You seriously
for You Reign forever in Love.

I thirst and I come to the Only River,
Jesus Christ,
where Living Water of who You are
Spills out
and I am forever satisfied…!

Sweet Holy Spirit - always Direct the Music within my words to Dance in all my days by the applause of all heaven and earth.


I Chronicles 16:30-36 (The Message)
   God is serious business, take him seriously;
      he's put the earth in place and it's not moving.
   So let Heaven rejoice, let Earth be jubilant,
      and pass the word among the nations, "God reigns!" …   
...Give thanks to God - he is good
      and his love never quits.


John 7:37-39 (The Message)
  On the final and climactic day of the Feast,
Jesus took his stand.
He cried out,
"If anyone thirsts, let him come to me and drink.
Rivers of living water will brim
and spill out of the depths
of anyone who believes in me
this way,
just as the Scripture says."

No comments: