Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Tangled In The Storms

Papa God, I am coming as a child and a parent today.  I see myself as a child before Your Mighty Hand and then as an adult on earth, I am a parent of many and find my family so
tangled in the storms. 

Like me, we are scrambling to find each day’s comfort and avoiding all the storms we can.  I know only to ask You to Save us when we get caught in a storm that blows us aside and our eyes have become fixed on the storm rather than the need to run to the Shelter of Your Arms.  Papa God, You are the Daddy that with just a Finger moves the sky from dark to light no matter what it appears.  You Breathe and we catch the warmth of summer on a cold chilly evening.  Come to my aid, for my heart gets
tangled in the storms,
or what I think is wrong, rather than Your Son Shining while I wake to each moment. 

Untangle my thoughts,
Untangle the relationships for myself and my children as You change our conversation that Pushes back the enemies stumbling blocks.  Place us Safely in Your Shelter as the
lightening of anger only makes noise
but does no harm.  Cause the hail that wants to break our backs Melt before it ever comes close as we Display Your Love upon us. 

As a parent, I cover us with the
Power of Inheritance
Handed to me through the Son of Man, the Son of God,
as I attach the Worth of His Eternal Name,
Jesus,
to our Territory on this earth.   

I pick up the Responsibility Given to Carry on Jesus’ Plan in my family as I fight with His Might to Lock the Doors that would give the enemy entrance. 

As a child of Your’s,
I take my warrior’s armor and lay it down
to pick up the five stones and declare victory as Your Name’s Sake will Sound eternally by the Song within our hearts for You.  

I call for the War of Your Love to have Ground
in my family to reunite the broken pieces and
Gather us and Set us on Foundation of Safety in this storm. 

As His Light burns within the hearts of my family, darkness and storms have no substance.  Jesus, Your Work be done in my family as You Untangle us from the storms.

I stand at Attention…!

No comments: