Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Friday, May 6, 2011

Let Them Go Around

Holy, Holy, Holy One, I speak with a heart in need and I rarely know how else to come. 

I see You as so High, so Abundant, with the Tap of a Toe a whole mountain crumbles.  With just a Glance of Your Eye all Creation stands still. 

And within me, within me… You, You Who Builds the Layout for today’s Projects;
You Placed within me a ‘Need’
to understand this, to want this answered, to have Who You Are Strong and Operating from my heart.  How does this
Raging Need
happen without my heart in a speed I think I should go? 

This morning in early devotion time, I could hear Your Love Cautioning me to Slow Down. 
SLOW DOWN??? 
I don’t understand.  Slow down how and in what area? 
Where is the Speed Limits Posted?   

Today is a journey with the end results of either finding or wasting the Precious Moments of Your Rainbow Encircling the Realm of my steps. 

The dream You Gave me this morning is so worthy of note. 
I was in a large vehicle on a scenic road. 
I was stressing to keep up with the traffic before and behind,
and then I heard Your Sweet Voice say,
Let them go around.  

Oh Holy God, who Wants me Close, I hear Your Suggestion but I wonder, why? I hear You Reminding me of Your Cargo I am carrying; to be Careful for I do not travel alone.  Take the Corners Carefully and do not miss the Purpose of the Trip. 

My Sweet Beautiful Father, who Sees me and Reaches Out to Give Advise so that You can Change dull flavorless water to Rich Flavored Wine.  One Who Travels to the events of my raging needs and Amazes the eyes of many through one; I slow to the Traffic Officer Bidding me Directions, for past Obedience has Uncovered my blurry eyes to  catch a Glimpse of Your Glory Gained that still Gives. 

Today You Declare a Slow Day Designed to let the traffic pass.  What an Especially Different Coaching of my footsteps that obey my heart. The Order of the Day so that all my raging needs are met and
I Witness Your Glory in Unspeakable Measures. 

Intoxicate my soul with Your New Wine as I Slow Down my hurry to enjoy the Festivity Given and surrender to
let them go around
for Jesus is in my vehicle and Wants to Show me Things. 
So be it,
I slow with excitement!

(Message Bible story or water to wine) John 2: 
6-7Six stoneware water pots were there, used by the Jews for ritual washings. Each held twenty to thirty gallons. Jesus ordered the servants, "Fill the pots with water." And they filled them to the brim.
8"Now fill your pitchers and take them to the host," Jesus said, and they did.
9-10When the host tasted the water that had become wine (he didn't know what had just happened but the servants, of course, knew), he called out to the bridegroom, "Everybody I know begins with their finest wines and after the guests have had their fill brings in the cheap stuff. But you've saved the best till now!"
11This act in Cana of Galilee was the first sign Jesus gave, the first glimpse of his glory. And his disciples believed in him.

James 5:7
Meanwhile, friends, wait patiently for the Master's Arrival. You see farmers do this all the time, waiting for their valuable crops to mature, patiently letting the rain do its slow but sure work. Be patient like that. Stay steady and strong....

No comments: