Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Friday, May 13, 2011

Thought That Takes Me Into Such A Wonder Land

Oh God of Might, I heard the Voice. I heard the Thought that Takes me into such a Wonder Land.  A Place that Brings all my worries to a stop.  It is such a common word, such an overused expression of heart but when Carried to my heart by Your Spirit, I Ascend to Abide in a New Body that puts on a Standing Position to accept what may come with its Shield about me.  For LOVE has the Power to cause me to See things I could not see, or Stand where I could not go.  All things become possible as the Energy of LOVE has Convinced me of its Dominance for me, where its Influence Shakes all fear, and my mind wonders if I could walk on water if told to.  I yield to such Pure Love.  It hardly makes sense that it would be difficult to relinquish pains and fears, and say ‘Yes’ to this Place in Your Wonder Land.   A Garden where destruction of mind is repaired and pains of worries are Safely put to Rest.   In this Garden of Intimacy, I am Strengthened and I consent to all Your Pleasures.  Where my thoughts lift slowly to find Your Eyes have Uncontrollably been Gazing at my every move.  I have been under Your Observation and You Found me searching for You, cautiously considering how to enter the Sacred Unity I found.  For I spy intently into Your Love as I listen and yearn for those Moments Proven to be everywhere.  I interrogate, probe, examine my every thought, for the Whispers of Your Love Inhabit and Breath in returned love, and Settle in vessels Purchased by Your Son’s Death.  One Touch and I go away with Knowledge of Sweet Love, as each Occurrence of our Encounters Convince me that now I have everything.   Nothing more is needed for Love is eternal and has Wrapped itself around me.    Now my walk has Purpose and my yearnings have Goals.  Now my children have Substance when called upon.  Now my soul mate has Quietness of Love to Secure his heart of the depth of my love for him.  One Touch and I am Transformed inside out, dark to Light, dreary to Dazzling, as Your Countenance Shines.  It is where I want to live forever.  It is Pure Love that is an Extravagant Source of Wealth and its Abundance has me seeking often.  Unlimited, unrestricted Love that is Endless and has been Designated Specifically for me and those who are in my life that You have Given.  The Content of such Pure Love is Boundless.  I heard the Thought that Takes me into such a Wonder Land.  Your Pure Love Unending..!

No comments: