Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Sunday, May 15, 2011

My Life Is His Dance

Swirling upon the earth with toes pointed and arms raised, I dance.  For
my life is His Dance,
my heart is His Reward
and my song is His Sweet Harmony.

Swirling while I rise and fall, I wonder around as the Music of my Groom Plays in my hearing and I dance with Joy. 

Each step is like the Kisses of Love's Force. 

Oh, the Romance of Love’s Dance, Guiding my play as if I were a leaf falling from a tree. 
Floating in the Space of Your Glory
as it Pushes me from side to side. 
Amusing me with Your Gifts as I explore the Air I breathe. 

Oh Beautiful Romance that Sings within my soul as I dance in Tune with my emotions so
Caught in His Arms of Passion. 
Feeling the Air Move me to Soar while I follow Something Created in me to Rejoice with Might. 

Yet, fearing as if startled,
I explode with a search that I dance alone. 
Why? 
Oh why? 

Why would I wonder such a thing of distress while Your Eyes Delight in our dance together as one. 

You Follow my falls and Catch my feet when I slip.  You have Lifted me High as
Your Love Secures my weight
with Your Strong Hands and Gives me the Jump my dance requires.  

Lifting me so that I often feel light as a soft fluffy feather,
so free to slowly descend,
only to be Caught again by the Wind that wants to Play.  

Whisking me to the Glories of Your Throne, so Magnificent with Beauty as a Garment that Surrounds Your Love Pouring as Rivers. 

I dance, never alone;
for the Groom Saw me under a tree and
Spoke His Desire that
I
be His.  

He Went to His Father and Spoke Strongly that He would Purchase any dept I owed and Free me to be His Forever.  
The heavens made ready,
the earth became our Dance Floor
and now my heart has been Buried with His. 

He showed me how to die so that I would Live to Love
like His Love Gives. 
He Showed me to Surrender to Believe in His Arms so Strong beneath each move of my dance upon the earth.  

When I doubt He is my Partner in our Amazing Swirling Dance so Delicately Decorated in Love,
I stop and Listen,
for His Heart is now in mine
and I will hear
His Love Beating
to the Sound of our Music together. 

His Strength, not mine, will Set my feet again to dance and I will bend my thoughts to rise and fall once again as I Dance with my Lover,
He who Watches over me; for
my life is His Dance,
my heart is His Reward
and my song is His Sweet Harmony.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

What romance God has put in you! You see such beauty! Very nice girl, very nice!

Paper Hearts said...

Very pretty writing today. I really enjoyed reading that. I'm so glad your my husbands mommy! :)