Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Climbing To See The Face Of God

Beautiful One, Beautiful and Holy God, Beautiful and Righteous are You.  Standing alone in Truth from beginning and yet forever New Understanding to me for eternity.  I am overwhelmed with the Restoring of my thoughts towards who You are.  For my soul is Refreshed as Your Love Invades with Pureness and Wholeness while space holds Your Glory.  All things New as I look into the Realm of a Spirit Filled Existence.  Climbing with bruised knees as I long to find the Beautiful Wonders of Your Face.  Each step has the Unexpected Excitements that keep me trying.  Trying as I explore, I might slip or grab a thorn, but trying - with purpose to find Your Riches; for I stand on a Rock that is Higher than I and He keeps my feet from falling in the enemy’s hands.  Hiding me in His Clefts for I am set Free to Sight See into a Place Designed for me in the Mountain of the Most High God.  I wonder about day and night in His Watchful Eye Protected for eternity’s Plan.  I step out in Trust for this Rock is Solid and His Words Beckon me Upward and not to look back. When everything around me changes, He is Constant and Unmovable with my heart held Secure in His Hands.  I fear no harm for I am no longer saving myself but have laid my life down for His Work to Save.  No longer striving to find a home on earth but a Home of Eternal!  And when I stare at the Son so long that I become blinded from the Brightness of His Love, I will then find total surrender to His Guidance and Live the Abundance past my imagination of any thought.  So I continue to look up and hide in this Wonderful Mountain of Grace and Mercy so His Arm fends off all harm while I climb, climb higher and higher to see the Face of God, Beautiful One, Beautiful and Holy God, Beautiful and Righteous is He.


“You who sit down in the High God's presence, spend the night in Shaddai's shadow, Say this: "God, you're my refuge. I trust in you and I'm safe!" That's right—he rescues you from hidden traps, shields you from deadly hazards. His huge outstretched arms protect you— under them you're perfectly safe; his arms fend off all harm. Fear nothing—not wild wolves in the night, not flying arrows in the day, Not disease that prowls through the darkness, not disaster that erupts at high noon. Even though others succumb all around, drop like flies right and left, no harm will even graze you. You'll stand untouched, watch it all from a distance, watch the wicked turn into corpses. Yes, because God's your refuge, the High God your very own home, Evil can't get close to you, harm can't get through the door. He ordered his angels to guard you wherever you go. If you stumble, they'll catch you; their job is to keep you from falling. You'll walk unharmed among lions and snakes, and kick young lions and serpents from the path.” 
Psalm 91:1 (Message Bible) 

No comments: