Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Monday, June 20, 2011

Love So Perfect It Stays Ahead Of My Confusions

The Shine of Your Love this morning, Father, is like the Sun seeking to shine upon every exposed object without prejudice, Warming my heart as I stop and ponder my strong desire to look up this morning with it all, hiding nothing under a shade of doubt or fear.

I am coming with passion, Lord, yet all the while knowing I lack the conversation on how to touch that Place.  The Place where Your Spirit Drenches my thoughts with the Looks of Your Love.

So I surrender my words that fail - open my heart above all else to give you my whole self. For I know Your Goodness has its Purposes Marked in my life like an alarm clock set to precision moments according to Your Knowledge of my choices and steps. 

Love so Perfect it Stays ahead of my confusions
and Waits with Answers before I can ask.  

Arms wide open to Embrace each of my joys and pains with Your Fixed Affection Concerning me. 

So in my state of too much excitement mixed with joys and pains; pouring out with too many words, too many thoughts to sort; I abandon them all and open my heart to the exposure of such an Amazing Love. 

For this morning I carry the ‘ahhh’s’ of such delight from a weekend family gathering and then with that very same breath I carry the pains of struggles I saw among their days.

I was kissed with faces of children, grandchildren and extended family to such a degree I still giggled with its touch that remains; and again, I also carry their weight to search out needs to settle arguments, financial pulls, children’s cries, and blending the mix of personalities to find peace and further the growth of life’s journey. 

...


Move us Father, my self, my children, my family…teach us not to build our own kingdom but to build Yours with enthusiasm. You will see to all our needs and cries according to Riches that will Build us in the Pureness of Your Knowledge. 

For Your Love Shows the Directions to conquer and not damage our relationships with one another. Put back the Music in our hearing that Anoints our ears to Hear and Follow. 

Take our hearts for we were made to be Your Image and give Your Name Glory. 

Move us with Your Passion that Captivates our hearts.  Uncomplicate all the noise and cause each extension of our labor to be Fruitful with the Masterpiece of Your Love. 

Not our own love under our own understanding but by the eternal Love that Never Fails. 
God’s Love…! 

Just as Jesus taught us.

Mark 8:32-37
….He said this simply and clearly so they couldn't miss it.

 32-33But Peter grabbed him in protest. Turning and seeing his disciples wavering, wondering what to believe, Jesus confronted Peter. "Peter, get out of my way! Satan, get lost! You have no idea how God works."
 34-37Calling the crowd to join his disciples, he said, "Anyone who intends to come with me has to let me lead. You're not in the driver's seat; I am. Don't run from suffering; embrace it. Follow me and I'll show you how. Self-help is no help at all. Self-sacrifice is the way, my way, to saving yourself, your true self. What good would it do to get everything you want and lose you, the real you? What could you ever trade your soul for?


Mark 9:7
 7Just then a light-radiant cloud enveloped them, and from deep in the cloud, a voice: "This is my Son, marked by my love. Listen to him."

No comments: