Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Emotions Are Colors Of The Soul

I’m afraid of emotions,” Mack admitted, a bit perturbed that she seemed to make light of it. “I don’t like how they feel. I’ve hurt others with them and I can’t trust them at all.  Did you create all of them or only the good ones?”
“Mackenzie,” Sarayu seemed to rise up into the air. He still had a difficult time looking right at her, but with the late afternoon sun reflecting off the water, it was even worse. “Emotions are the colors of the soul; they are spectacular and incredible. When you don’t feel, the world becomes dull and colorless. Just think how the The Great Sadness reduced the range of color in your life down to monotones and flat grays and blacks.”
“The Shack”, written by William P. Young, Page 196

What an amazing interesting book depicting the wonders of the relationship God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit hold together.  Each time I’ve read the book, a new Wonder of Love comes deep within my heart.  How Amazing the Triune work to invite me to join this relationship built for man created in His Image.  To become One with this Ultimate Place of Beauty.
I gaze into this unseen by natural eyes Kingdom, and I marvel with curiosity as it creates this yearning to explore.  Emotions soaring with unknown and questions. Just to touch the skirts of its Boundary is electrifying as Love Crashes in with Bolts of Power to my soul. 
A Wave seems to begin and helplessly I am carried through its emotional journey.  

Father, I can’t imagine anyone with more emotions than I have.
Highs and lows as I explore this relationship You have invited me to join.  

I love the dance of my thoughts as Your Love
plays around within my soul. 
 I find myself taking each playful moment and
reaching
to see all I can for nothing compares to this Playground. 

I ride Your Words of Life like the rhythm of a song. 
Up and down, fast and slow;
but I especially like those that are whole Notes
and the Emotions that hold me for a length of Pleasure
as the Thrill of Your Sound Pushes me across the Musical Page of Life. 

Satisfying my soul, as the Chills of the moment
Raise me to new levels of this Living Triune
at Work in me.  

Emotions set to rock my boat
so that I search Real and not the ease
of a single echo taught of man
rather than Your Love Singing. 

Emotions that sometimes are built
on Perfect Silence
that Builds to Release the next Exquisite Tune
so that the Ride will have the Delicate Exact
of Love’s Heart.  

The Colors will demand attention
as my eyes are careful to witness
the sight of each emotional Message Sung. 

Sweet Holy Spirit, Guide me
to each Note of His Love Song. 

I join in the Merriment of this Relationship
with the Highs and Lows of Your Majestic Tunes. 

I accept the Invitation to become One
as Your Colorful Existence Tickles my days
with Exciting New Songs. 

I ride Your Tunes (God) with Emotions (Holy Spirit)
set on Your Word, the Lord Jesus Christ. 

Count me in to be One with this Triune.

No comments: