Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Love That Has Eternal In Mind

Food all around me, fresh water ready for the first thought of thirst,
clothes of fashion just my size,
just my taste. 


---

Oh Father, my eyes fixed on the battle of my hair not bringing out the best in me.  My thoughts taking me down comfort lane so that I can accomplish my day full of them all. 

Ever ready to fight anyone
that would cross my belief in
this comfort being Your heart over me.

 And I am humbled
as I hear Your Love saying
this to be so True
of Your Passionate Heart for me. 

Yet I am guilty of self love, for it is Your Pleasure and Wisdom that Provides while I busy myself to make all my own accommodations.   Your Love that has eternal in mind while I see and find only this moment. 

I have fixes for all my troubles
as I set myself up to sit on my own throne. 



Do I really know You? 
Have I gotten to a place that I think
‘ah ha, now I have arrived… I know God.
This is what He wants…!’ 


Father, if I awake in the morning and do not ask for Your Path today, I have begun my day in sin.  If I have not laid down my own pleasures to take up Your Yoke, I have continued in sin.  If I do not open the eyes of my heart rather than my eyes of desires, I will fall into temptations. 

I am broken, so broken as I repent
with regret of so many excursions
I have found worldly pleasures in. 

I come this morning with new ‘dumbness’, new acknowledgements that if I think I know, I am competing with Your Blessings and I resign that position with all that is in me. 



Take me to Your Mountain Tops
and the Valleys that show Your Abundance Flowing
for my eternal Life
You Want for me. 

I stop living for the moment,
with Your Help,
and begin Living for Life Purposes
as eternity is the Setting. 


I want to live with You, Father
…. IN ETERNITY....
I just want to live for You
with praise upon my heart continually,
eternally...!

Matthew 6:8-13
8 “Therefore do not be like them. For your Father knows the things you have need of before you ask Him. 9 In this manner, therefore, pray:

      Our Father in heaven,
      Hallowed be Your name.
       10 Your kingdom come.
      Your will be done
      On earth as it is in heaven.
       11 Give us this day our daily bread.
       12 And forgive us our debts,
      As we forgive our debtors.
       13 And do not lead us into temptation,
      But deliver us from the evil one.
      For
Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.[c]


Isaiah 57:15
A Message from the high and towering God, who lives in Eternity, whose name is Holy: "I live in the high and holy places, but also with the low-spirited, the spirit-crushed, And what I do is put new spirit in them, get them up and on their feet again.

No comments: