Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Just You And Me

When it’s just me and You, Lord; just me and You, it often makes me feel so alone.  Please, help me today!  I think I have swallowed a horrible lie; and yet, I can’t seem to get anywhere UNTIL I feel alone – just You and I.  See my confusion?  Been reading of such a great man of God, Job, that You were so proud of.  I got tickled how You did this bragging bit on him… ‘Have you noticed my friend Job… etc.”  I love showing off my kids and grandkids just like You.  My friends and surroundings are somewhat different than Yours, but they are my friends and family.  My kids amaze me often.  One loves this and the other loves that.  Such variety among my little family!

Even though I seem to relate, I think today I’m feeling like I might be the kid you hide.  Sorry about that.  Probably not true but got to talk to You about it.  Most the time I feel pretty special and even watched like You are so fascinated with me, (and that definitely flips me out).  But today, well, today… lost and broken and confused.  I recall King David’s cry for help as he would question the appearance around him as if You left him alone to fend for him self.

It is so strange that I can see so much wonders around me, the Blessings You Pour upon me in such abundance, and then so easily say, “God, I feel alone.”  This is crazy… and maybe I just need to hear myself say such nonsense so that I can straighten out a puzzled mind.  Responsibilities are often so heavy and sorting through them has many sharp edges to trim.

So anyway, I am laying this at Your Feet with gratefulness today.  I am so happy You want me to do this.  I just don’t know what I would do if I didn’t have You to carry my silliness and confusions to.  I guess this proves even to my self that I only ‘feel’ alone for I am sure not acting as such.  How could I take this to You if I felt You were not there?  Silly me!  Yeah, I can sure be complicated at times.

So most High God, my Creator and One who Covers my existence with Your Self, I lay my feelings in Your Hands today and exchange it for Reality… Your Truth.  I am going to seek this and find exactly what I need today. 

Today, I will Hide in You and not worry...!   Thank You..!

No comments: