Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sad Countenance

This is the worst day of my life… NO… it’s the BEST day of my life… no, not really, it is by far the worst day of my life, for sure…!  

Wait a minute… what are these wars of emotions?  A war to take control as my soul bears in mind the destruction in view.  Drained and weakened my heart knocks to be heard as it holds Treasures of Phenomenon… for inside is the largest, most awesome-est, most gigantic Joy of the universe. The Strength to Calm a ragging soul, the Power to Speak to that storm and cause the wind to Sing.

BUT I AM SO TROUBLED…!!!! 

WHERE DO I GO?  WHAT DO I LISTEN TO?  WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT…?

Why or ‘how’ can I feel so pressed, like an iron weight upon my chest, and yet I have this Jubilant Jump inside that is speaking to the people I meet, words dancing as they escape the heart. 

Psalm 43:5 (AMPLIFIED BIBLE)
Why are you cast down, O my inner self? And why should you moan over me and be disquieted within me? Hope in God and wait expectantly for Him, for
I shall yet praise Him, Who is the help of my [sad] countenance, and my God.


I suppose I could have easily written this same Psalm as my soul finds the worries of my day too heavy to carry, too enormous for my knowledge to fix.  Out of despair I am constantly met with proof they are bigger than my abilities to conquer. 

But oh how sweet to go deeper; deeper than the despair. Deeper than the outer surface that blows its hurricane to disarray my whole world.  For where is ‘hope’ on the surface of a soul’s disaster?  Where is the ability to ‘wait’ when I am falling? 

It is in the heart that turns its whole focus upon the Proven God that never fails.  It is in the remembrance of trails I lived through by His Power, not mine.  It is in His Word that gave me Faith when I had none what-so-ever. It is in that Praise that I soar above the worries too heavy to carry, too enormous for my knowledge to fix.  It is in His Ability to Untangle all that I’ve tangled in astounding catastrophes. 

I lift up my heart and offer a \0/ praise \0/ that is true to who He is, not me.  It is the Wonders of His Work daily in my life.  For when I am diminished, He, my God, has never missed a beat.  His Love Busies it Self to Form a Net to Catch my drop. 

Constructing a Relationship
that is so inviting
I am Beckoned to join
as He Sets a Table before me. 

Wooing my heart with the Honeymoon of Love Notes and Passion.

While my soul cries, He is Singing over me.  While my soul whines, He is Moving a Force of Pure Love that will Triumph for my end.  His Love NEVER fails and His Eyes are set to bring me Success.

This is Praise that conquers the soul's despair and takes me to the Place where His Songs Rule while His Work is Accomplished in me.  I feast in a Relationship that is fulfilling His Promise to never leave nor forsake me...!  EVER...!

...for I shall yet praise Him, Who is the help of my [sad] countenance, and my God.

No comments: