Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Unusual Ordinary He Operates From

Father, together with You,
together simultaneously eye to Eye,
is such an involving Place to be

A Place where the Mysteries of Your Soaking Personality
Releases its Thoughts
and Scatters about to all who have an ear to hear! 

Awakened, not knowing I was asleep.
Sleepy eyes Transformed to renewed Energy
to see Visions of Beauty.

I hear Songs not yet sung
as I begin to hum along
with Melodies that carry a multitude of meaning
in just a single syllable. 

In Concert
with the Host of worshippers,
the Ahhh’s
of my language dance up and down
the Scale of Your Love Messages to me. 

I catch and hold a Note
and play in its multiple Sounds
when mixed with other Rounds
of Musical Love Vibrations from Your Throne
as I jump from Glory to Glory
in Your Circle of Radiance. 

Involved in this Work of Praise upon the earth
necessitates uncontained excitement
like King David found
when bringing in Your Presence to Dwell among his people. 

Dancing is so natural to a heart so full
of Love’s Joy when Your Presence fills the heart. 

I shake off slumber
and Hope rises to overwhelm my being. 

Blessed Words of Love Notes
from He who I am involved, I sing. 

Securing my future,
Redeeming my past,
and allowing my ‘now’ to be Choreographed by Jesus,
God’s Son so Beautiful. 

Jesus, Your Love Examples
have intrigued me
to find the Peculiar of my God. 

Jesus, Your Beauty I am only beginning to see
as Your Eyes look Straight Through me
and Speak my Father’s Yearning for me. 

I ask question after question of
why,
how,
where,
when
and it always comes back
to Papa’s Love is more than enough. 

More answers than I can hear,
more reasons than I can comprehend,
more riches than I could ever spend
for the whole earth is full of His Glory
and He owns the Design and Creation of all things
above and below. 

I walk in Abundance
more than I could ever use up
as Papa Kisses me
with Hugs of Love
too deep for my comprehension. 

Love that has marked me for eternity
and I am forever seen
as His and worth His all. 

So I am nosy,
snooping into His Affairs,
probing into the unknown
for a glance of His Gifts and Pleasures. 

Interested in the
Unusual Ordinary
He Operates from! 

Gathering Moments to save
and treasure
as my eternal reason for being,
the Purpose of my existence. 

Father, together with You,
together simultaneously eye to Eye,
is such an involving Place to be.

No comments: