Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Obedience Comes From Me When I Feel Safe

Thank You Gracious Father for sharing Your Love and Life as my Daily Bread.  I could not live without it.  I hold it dear and ponder Your Love so revealing in sisters and brothers around me. 

I face my flesh daily and want healing of heart so that I am free to Know You better and reveal Your Hopes to Your precious ones I come in contact with by Your Divine Destiny.   

Obedience comes from me when I feel safe, Father,
Teach me Real Safety and not the safe my own bumps try to scream. 

Love me with the Deepness of Pure Guidance and keep me cautioned of my own directions. 

I want to only stand upon the Solid Rock and never build upon the sand. 

Safe from the storms, Safe from the dragon that comes to devour my soul, Safe to play in Your Love as I focus on Your Life. 

Keep me and my family Wrapped in Comfort that Comes from You
as we Dance together with our words of love for what Jesus has done for us..! 

No comments: