Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Awakened

The Awakening of our God… what a thought running around in my heart so full of Your Joy!  This morning Poppa, I feel so Awaken.  I think in reverse and oh how breathtaking the Journey has been and remains with You, as Your Jealous Flame Burns so Forcefully within my soul.  Taking me to such Remarkable Countenances of Your Emotions over me that Frees me to Exist as a lover of Your Name.  I Run and Dance the New Name Given me by such Love Transferred to my account.

I’m wondering; have I been asleep?  Have I been insensitive in the past to the Magnificent of such Love about me?  Have I floated in ignorance while Your Work Successfully Accomplishes the Winning of my heart to You.  For I feel  Awakened  to something Incredible, something Startling to all my senses. I have become so Zealous towards You and the Miraculous You are.  Oh Poppa, Lover of my soul, I can only try to imagine what real Truth I’ve yet to Discover…!  My understanding is held by such a small Portion, yet I find Your Loyalty Amazes me with the Brilliance of Life Encountered a midst such Love.

I am Aroused to be Faithful, I am Stimulated to Seek so that Finding Treasures of You are in Constant Delivery.  I am Stirred to Fan the Flame of a heart on Fire.  Your Love has Provoked my Lovesick soul by Your Kindling Set beneath my heart.  You have Initiated a Friendship that Intimate Love only Knows.  You have Furnished all the Sources to Take me to that Secret Place where Songs are of Constant to Stream Forth the Playing of Your Love upon me.  You Hold back no Reserves but Burst Open the Door of Your Pleasures toward me as I indulge in the Abundance.  You Guarantee more than I can hold so that my heart is always in Plentiful to Scatter what I Receive.

Find me Poppa, Find me Awaken and Waiting as Your Army is Released to Show Your Power around my life.  Waiting in anticipation like a bride awaits her day of union. I Wait while I Dance for Your Promise is to Return for me.  Your Love Keeps me in the Safety of Your Name.  Your Hopes have been Deposited into my soul and I sing.  I am Waiting in the Chambers of Your Love and I smile.  Your Face has been Seen and I am Awakened to such Abundant Life…!

No comments: