Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Thursday, July 14, 2011

God's Smile


Poppa God, I seen Your smile this morning
on my way to work and it was so beautiful. 

Your Amazing Face was so huge
as the Shine extended to Cover the sky.  

I couldn’t help but stop and attempt to
capture it’s Beauty. 

I took several pictures
and this is the one I liked the best. 

It seemed to show how it was shooting across the earth.

I love You…!






MY PRAYER YESTERDAY…

Sketch before me
the Portraits and Visions
heaven is Familiar
so my heart of worship
unveils the Mystery of One so Worthy.

No comments: