Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Uncover My Caution

Lord, Master, Keeper and Maker of all things

… Entice my heart with curiosity
to long for the Perfect
Unquestionable Absolute. 

Sketch before me
the Portraits and Visions
heaven is Familiar
so my heart of worship
unveils the Mystery of One so Worthy. 

I listen,
I watch,
I seek
as I abide in Your Grasp. 

Show me,
Teach me,
Enlighten as You Notify
of Life to discover. 

Uncover my caution
so that I indulge
in Your Astonishments
as Word Forms before me. 

Cause the books never written
to be Written
within the hearts
of His bride
as honor and applause
is released to the King of all kings. 

Un-tame our tongues
that coward
to things thought unusual
as we convert
to no longer obeying the flesh
so inferior,
but rise to concentrate
on heaven’s Words that Color the earth
with His Glory of Extreme Extraordinary. 

Unlock ears
that have developed strong padlocks
against hearing
Your Word
by the Waking of Your War Cry
as we take up Weapons
of Pure Love. 

Strip away the haze
that forbids eyes to witness
Your Established temple within them
as the New of Your Love
Shakes the false foundations
of love mimicked
to make Known Love that sets Fires. 

One who is coming
has Adorn the earth
with a bride that is devoted
to Affection
of Outrageous Obsession. 

The outburst of zeal
seizes every opportunity
to echo the passion
of such profound yearning. 

It’s a New Day…
I am awestruck and fascinated
by the Life You Give. 

I want to Hear Your Heart Beat. 
I want to see Your Love Flow. 

I want to listen
to Your Revelations
and Learn.

I want to Touch You.  I want to Come Closer.

No comments: