Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Hanging My Picture In His Gallery

Today, Saturday, July 16, 2011… Named so as not to reflect any other ever before.  Today has something very Special, for the Beautiful One has created it for His Owned.  To celebrate and enjoy as all wonder about to make permanent footprints upon a canvas.  We wake to this new day like a child receiving a drawing of their favorite picture, with the choices of many colors and markers to fill the page with delightful shades. Looking with strong appetite to choose that first tint to begin the influence of our day.



So here we are in the a.m. of His Pure Gift to Delight us,
looking over all the choices. 

Some days I just paint my days with one color,
even black seems to be the right one. 
Sometimes I just want to hurry and get my picture finished. 

I know I need to make it many colors but I’m not careful to stay in the lines
and my attitude lacks the discipline to try. 


---


But today, today I want to work carefully and make the strokes of my coloring
complete a picture
worth hanging on heaven’s refrigerator door. 

I want to stay at rest when I accidently get out of line
as I know to slow down and keep practicing. 
Knowing that the One who Gives my picture
is in Constant Watch
and will Guide me to Grow in the Skills Laid within my doing. 

For great Pleasure is taken in Hanging my picture in His Gallery,
even those I may find deficient and sloppy of my past;
for He remembers my attempts and struggles
and my voice crying out for His Hand to help. 

He saw me discouraged
and ready to give up
before my picture was painted,
but I choose to call for help instead…
so He Hung that one
in Front and Full Display to His Proud Eyes. 

I know not how to understand such Love that has these days Counted for me.  Counted and Created to Give me His Crown of Mighty Love.  Making me the Princess of His Heart.  But today I really, really want to paint Him a pretty picture that shows Him how special I think He is because I so enjoy His Smile…!

No comments: