Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Love's Echo

God, Your Love has such an Beautiful Echo; Echoing Love Ripples out past the hearing or seeing of our eyes that tend to get in the way of really Hearing clearly its forever Gift.  The Sweet Name of Jesus is Spoken and on and on and on Goes His Name and Power.  Love's Echo beyond the day we wake to; eternal Sounding.  The Word - His Name, beginning of time now to eternity as a Vocabulary of inner Expressions of Splendor.

Oh to know there are innumerable amounts of prayers and praise flowing to the Ears of Your Hearing and You Catch every one; every word sounded, with full Intent and Accomplishment to return an Answer.  Shaking our ground to get this Echo of Love Sounding so as to keep us forever.  Even Prayers of total self centeredness, Your Love knows no Fruit can be received so You Plan Steps to Assist to Godly Knowledge.  Responding to such Love is overwhelming but like secrets of Plenty, You Increase our lungs to hold this Extravagance.

When my heart goes heavy and I feel forsaken, I cry and You are Faithful to Work with me - not according to my fears but according to Your Purposes and Truth You are Doing in me.  You are Here; in my heart, in my life, in my thoughts, in my work and play, in my whole existence - You are Here.  Written in the Old and New Testament You Showed Your Self to men, women, and children as the God that makes a Way for His beloved; never failing to Complete the need far past comprehension.  Long ago Sounding ... the Echo of Your Name still remains Vibrating to the hearts of millions.  How Astonishing to know it will always be.

How we deceive our selves when we look upon our failures that forbid us success and conclude You as failure.  Forgive us for playing judge and placing You on our level of accomplishments and failures.  You are God, the I Am, and You Set the Standard, not us.

I bow my heart before You today as I cry for the Echo and Glory of Your Name to Sound around me, Over me, and Within my heart so that I shake and tremble while the Holiness of Your Spirit Gives the same Knowledge as those of old; changed from self centered to servant.  Strength and time were not their issue, only What Came from the Mouth of You, God, was the Walk of their day. Provision was not their focus, but feeding from the Bread of Life, Your Love satisfied like Cool Water to the dry crying soul.

I send up my praise as I listen and learn the Marvels of who You are.  I listen for Love's Echo

I love who You are, oh God… I love who You are…!

Psalm 119: 1-8 (MSG)
    You're blessed when you stay on course,
walking steadily on the road revealed by God.
   You're blessed when you follow his directions,
      doing your best to find him.
   That's right—you don't go off on your own;
      you walk straight along the road he set.
   You, God, prescribed the right way to live;
      now you expect us to live it.
   Oh, that my steps might be steady,
      keeping to the course you set;
   Then I'd never have any regrets
      in comparing my life with your counsel.
   I thank you for speaking straight from your heart;
      I learn the pattern of your righteous ways.
   I'm going to do what you tell me to do;
      don't ever walk off and leave me.

Psalms 119: 25-32 (MSG)
I'm feeling terrible—I couldn't feel worse!
      Get me on my feet again. You promised, remember?
   When I told my story, you responded;
      train me well in your deep wisdom.
   Help me understand these things inside and out
      so I can ponder your miracle-wonders.
   My sad life's dilapidated, a falling-down barn;
      build me up again by your Word.
   Barricade the road that goes Nowhere;
      grace me with your clear revelation.
   I choose the true road to Somewhere,
      I post your road signs at every curve and corner.

No comments: