Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Secret Love Songs

Singing my ahhhh’s and ohhhh’s with a lifted heart to the Highest - in perfect pitch, in perfect silence; how can it be?  Without a sound heard from those around me, I hum within my disguised countenance, my secret love song to my God who Hears every note I make.  Singing to the top of my lungs yet hidden away where no man can go, music and harmony come together where perfection has found Bliss.

I utter words of praise to my Jesus, my friend forever, as my heart now begins to dance with eyes closing and opening to something going on inside.  How Passionately He Bends His Ear toward my heart to Catch my thoughts so miss-matched and jumbled but carrying a smile for Him. 

I send out love seasoned with age. 

For as a child, barely remembered, I sat on a floor of red carpet and sang a song learned. 

Come into my heart, come into my heart,
come into my heart Lord Jesus.  
Come in today,
come in to stay,
come into my heart Lord Jesus

Love Shifting the heavens as the angels came rejoicing of my decision.  So excited to Announce the beginning of New Life in His Kingdom,
me – a child moved by Love’s Song Knocking
as I Sang – Please Come in…! 

Deep, Deep Love Planted as I cried,
nearly a baby of maybe 5,
as Real Life Held me Close to His Warm Heart Beat. 

Come into my heart”, I sang, as I stayed on the floor wanting to remain, enjoying something phenomenon not experienced up to that moment. 

Tears streaming down my cheek as Love Came with just the Right Amount of Tenderness. 

How could I have known what this Song would do? 
How can I even imagined what my Songs still do to His Heart as I pray and praise and allow the tears fall that make my heart soft. 

I was Loved First and Love Stayed.

I am changed by Compassion that Bends His Ear toward my heart to Catch my thoughts so miss-matched and jumbled but carrying a smile for Him.

No comments: