Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Waiting Is So Beautiful

Father, I am so full of Gladness.
And though my life is at major turning places ‘again’ and unknowns,
for I have not walked this Path before;
I am so Safe and have this
unbelievable Peace
from the Constance I have experienced since childhood. 

Learning that even the next moment
after a disastrous moment,
Life can come Crashing in
to make the scene an amazing Beautiful Secret
that my heart did not know
 just seconds before. 

For who Holds the Keys,
but You. 
For who Holds my days,
but You. 

Your Constant Watch
as Your Eyes upon me
has Kept me.

Waiting is such a Beautiful Place. 

What a Sensation,
Waiting upon the Lord;
I Love it. 

Or so today,
for I am finding it such a Blessed Place,
such Resting of Spirit
from all the turmoil of my unknown
yet still on the earth. 

What a Solid Place
for its Foundation
has Released the Warrior
You are over me. 

Should I fear? 
Should I fret? 

Should I check to see how Your Doing? 

Should I wonder who wins? 

≈No≈

 I Rest
for this is a Place within
that nothing touches
or takes from me. 

It has no entrance. 

It is Locked by Your Spirit
that has Sealed
Your Love within. 

I Rest, as I Wait. 

I find it singing,
I find it walking,
I find I just run straightforward into it…

You are Faithful to cause me to Find it. 

For finding of You,
is not me Finding You at all…
but You have Found me. 

You have taken the beats of my heart
and Given me the Beats of Yours. 

You have taken the breath that I breathe
and Given Your Air to Sustain me. 

I am no longer my own. 

I have found Gladness today. 

I have found Eyes of Fire
that has set me with Desire
that Lives from the inside out. 

I Wait with Your Love
Securing me with the eternal Flow
of Gladness. 

I Love Waiting upon the Lord..!

No comments: