Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Friday, July 22, 2011

Love Chases After Me

Psalms 23:6 (MESSAGE)
Your beauty and love chase after me
      every day of my life.
   I'm back home in the house of God
      for the rest of my life.



Father, oh Father and Creator of Infinite Passion,
One that exceeds the walls of comprehension
of beauty, mysteries, affections,
of Love’s Passion.

This Outburst of Promise
to Chase after me
is outside my infinitesimal capacity to grasp!

Oh but it Fills me with Focused eyes
as it takes the central part of my heart. 




I Fix my eyes gazing intently upon You. 
For it is absolutely impossible
to find any thing of 'this world'
chasing us with such Luxury.

We are often poor and feeble
to recognize One of Constant Movement
to Cover us with Goodness,
to Chase after us
with Love. 

Love Running Swiftly, more Quickly than aware,
to Reach us
at every Opportunity. 



Chase me, my God,
Chase me with Beauty and Love
every day of my life. 

And Forgive me
when I get lost and seek drastically
to find self satisfactions,
not knowing You are there. 

Oh God,
Oh God who is the Lover of my soul,
I tumble
in gratitude
with this Persuasive Knowledge
and Smitten with this Touch
that Stops me,
I can not run.

Your Chase Draws me
as my emotions encounter Word after Word
Pulling all the strings
of my heart. 

Love so Dynamic
that everything within me
dances
as emotions Release
Your Pure Heart to Love,
my need to Receive. 

Eloquent Love with Deliberate Affection,
Aimed at me
as its Target
to Woe all of my being into Beauty
and Union;
the same Relationship
that Built the sun, moon, and stars. 

To Engulf me daily
with Life Eternal
Placed with in by the Beautiful One.




Jesus is my Song.
I awake early. 
I sing through the day. 
I lay my head upon my pillow
in wait for each Son-rise. 

I fix my eyes upon the horizon
so that I will not miss
one moment
of Your Love Display. 


How could I have known
Love of such Spectacular
Exhibit Bursting
had You not Sent it. 

How could I have known
that Coming Away with Him
would bring
the Completion of all my yearnings
had You not set
my heart of curiosity? 

How could I have found
such Love
had He not
Chased me all the days of my life?



I am so at Home
in the House of God,
Your Love, Jesus Christ, Lives in me for all time.



Psalms 23:6 (MESSAGE)
Your beauty and love chase after me
      every day of my life.
   I'm back home in the house of God
      for the rest of my life.

No comments: