Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Falling

Father, I have to hear.  I have to know.  I have to see. 

You have Given me such Glimpses of Your Amazements
and I have become so bold
to come with my hands out. 

I only know to ask for the Revelation You are to be in Extreme.  How can I not?  How can I restrain when I know there is so much more? 

I feel like I am at the top of a huge waterfall
watching all the Beauty and Sounds
its Power possesses
as the rushing Mighty Water demands with Control. 

The Wind it causes is blowing my whole being as I stand in awe of its Intense Force.  Do I jump?  Do I dare go closer and be Taken by this Ultimate Surrender.  Nothing will survive once I jump.  There is no return. 

The Valor of this Sound has a Song of many voices. 
Voices that Speak with the playing of unfamiliar musical instruments. 

Bells that do not ring,
they Tremble in a Fear of the Mighty
and Beauty is heard that we hush to hear. 

Notes that Roar like drums
as it Splashes praise and Strikes the Heavens. 
Raising the level of tears as the Song continues. 

The Swift fall of surrender
creates a sound like strings
being singled out, chosen,
selected by the Master Musician for Perfect Pitch.

Each surrender offering a different Sound of Heaven’s Tune.  

Great is the Depth of this Waterfall.  Great is its Song that Roars. 

The Name of Heaven’s Thunder Sounds
as the Hum of ‘Jesus’
Stretches as a Note Held for many measures.

I call with all that is within me for the Courage,
for the Confidence,
Assurance that Your Commitment towards me is complete Loyalty. 

Why do I hesitate?  What is the step that will take me over this edge?   

I hear as this Song Bounces
and is Tossed with such Waves that Build
to Top every obstacle;
owning all that might try to complicate the Journey.   



And then it happens. 



It just happens; and there I am

- in the fall -

with no idea how it came. 

Falling as I sing with those who have fallen also. 
The multitude of words that come forth
make a Sound of one meaning, one Song….

Holy, Holy, Holy are You Lord God. 
Who was and is and is to come. 

Falling, I soar as He Owns my path, my heart, and my life. 
I fall to His Wonders….!

No comments: