Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Monday, August 8, 2011

Songs, How Do They Happen

Early Morning SONG to my Lord:

VERSE 1
You’re the Wonders of my Universe
You are the Song that Sings
You are the Beauty my eyes return to me
You are the Ultimate that Life Brings

CHORUS:
You cry over my desperation
You cry seeing my lost hope
Crying while I yield to thorough defeat
You Extend Your Saving Rope
Peace becomes my New Song

VERSE 2
Carefully Your Music Moves me
How Softly it Carry’s my heart
How Unwavering Your Love is for me
How Perfect from the start

VERSE 3
Songs Spread before me, asking to Reign
Releasing Melodies of Scenic Hum
Love’s Invitation to be One in Spirit
Love Sings to His Bride, Come.

BRIDGE
Ohhhh, Ohhhhh, God of Mercy and Grace
Ahhhh, ahhhhh, I Bow in honor, as I look upon Your Face

Fountain of Thoughts After Song...

I’m Carried away…. Oh with Love’s Secrets that lay within my heart like Eyes of Passion that will not release.  For what is outside?  What is there to want?  What does the outside have that can compare?  I have Fallen so Far into His Love deep within.  I have Sunken into the Threads of a bow that Rubs against a Violin and out comes a Sound of Heaven’s Ring.  Taking in the Vibrations of the Touch as Instruments combine to Play, a Sound Rises and I Ride…!  I quiver and shake as the Emotions of Love Read me like a loud cymbal.  I am Companion to Jesus who has Joined my thoughts to Sing Devotions to our Father.  I am Exposed before His Glory.  Again and again this High Note Escapes from somewhere Placed by Divine Creation and I Sound it with the Push of His Spirit that Lives within a Secret Place.  It Comes like a trial as I must find Faith to Carry it forth.  It Comes like a thought so Entwined with mine that I must Listen so carefully as It Speaks of Heaven’s Throne, One who Sits High.  I hang on as I dangle onto wonders of love Enlarging in my sphere of existence.  This Love Breaks into my love Learned and the Music goes out as if it is Air He Breathes.  I see Eyes Searching for my song sung of my own love Learned.  I am Pulled into Higher Ground, Higher Sounds, Higher Notes.  Notes so High I no longer can hear in the natural.  No more questions, just Love Songs Singing…!  The Father, my own heart beat and what Pounds Softly to keep me singing.  The Rhythm begins to Form as I unite with unknown but daring to explore further.  Like a musician trying the keys of their instrument to explore new sounds.  I am humming with thoughts that Soar.  I am seeing with eyes that have Mist as its Window.  What is now my outside world becomes my inside world as this Love Gives Explanation.  The earth, His Love’s Tabernacle for His Glory, becomes Full.  Beauty Melts and becomes Songs.  Songs that Beat with Purpose and Set Motion into Orders as Strength of another World Takes its Place.  This is how Songs Happen...His Kingdom Comes on earth as it is in Heaven…!!!!

1 comment:

Paper Hearts said...

where is the hope sitting in the dark
the fire burns and all you feel is a spark
lies multiply inside your mind
you have been charmed and now you are blind.

I see you as you fade away from me into the night
you see I KNOW hope and I will pray this fight
I am praying for you without ending
don't get used to the dark, my prayers I am sending

Jesus will come to our rescue I know
He's on his way, please don't let go