Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Knowledge With Discipline

Father, this morning I would love to take a walk with You; walk Hand in hand and talk about thoughts and feelings.  I always learn so much about You when I do. Can’t wait to tell You about the scripture I found this morning before my day hardly began; it was such a thrill.

Proverbs 12:1 (NIV)
Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but whoever hates correction is stupid.

Recently You Invited me to be a part of this Divine Work within, and with the Might of Your Expanded Abundant Love Shadowing my soul, You Poured Love so Deep that words of the world, trials of the flesh, could not cause panic and make me run and hide. 

Love's Discipline has Answers to everything,
every situation,
every fearful and dreadful thought
I can have
that would keep me
from exposing what You already know. 

How could I resist plunging in deep, knowing You will Deliver me from my trespasses while You Seal the Promise not to put me to shame.  You are my Defender, me Protector, whom shall I fear, for You are next to my heart with Guards of Your Mighty Spirit.

I look upon the ugly of my flesh so proud too often, of its own accomplishments, or its own loud voice; and there You are, right by my Side with Hope for me, Treasures of Truth, Prosperity that will Keep me into eternity, Nudging me to Hear You as Your Love Says the Opposite of self preservations.  

I am so overwhelmed
with Love
I’ve learned
from Your Labor in me. 

I am Saved… I am Safe from all harm.  How could I ever know this before; for I tried so hard to save myself. 

I will not be afraid as I have in the past.  Poppa, You know I have; You were there all that time.  You know I have suffered with such fears, but these Walks with You, continue to assure me I have nothing to be afraid of, for You Hand is Always with me. 

I can stand in the valley of death, I can walk into the highs and lows of my day and fear no evil for You are with me; by my side, Saving me from the destruction of myself and the enemy that wants to devour my heart. 

I love Your Discipline
for it brings me
Knowledge
I would have never gathered. 

Love me Poppa, Love me with Great Pleasure and Kindly Place Your Discipline in all my steps so I will learn.  I do not want to be stupid.  I want to be Loved and Saved by Your Grace that Carry’s my heart, my life.    

I had no idea what You meant when this Power Knocked at my heart to Come In; but I was so Captured by the Perfect of Love’s Plea.  

And now,
Oh now, I find myself loving Your Discipline fearlessly with unusual desires for the Place it Carry’s me is for no other wants.

The emotions of my heart find weeping a response, but the outcome of this Invasion goes far Deeper than tears of domino effect. It can not be explained and yet I find myself constantly trying to do so. 

I am Your Workmanship. 
I love Your Work in me, Poppa…
I love Your Amazing Work in me.

No comments: