Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Singled Out One


Poppa, You are so Wonderful, so Marvelous in all Your Splendor..!  

You put me to sleep with such Sweet Dreams and wake me with a Son-Beam Radiating from within.  This morning I woke with Your Tickling Thoughts that Entertained me while You allowed me to begin my wake.  I know I must have been grinning even while I lay upon my pillow. 

I saw You Looking at me;
Your Presence was that Penetrating. 

I ponder as I know I am of no specialty
to those of this world,
yet You Single me out,
as You do each child of Yours,
and Create the Special for us to Live in.   

I Wonder about so many things that have my heart intrigued of Your Existence within my life. I hear that You are with me ALWAYS… Promising to never forsake or leave me.  Then I wonder… oh I wonder with such big wonders…. How does that work? 

Yesterday I went to get fuel for my vehicle and when I went inside for a delicious breakfast pizza, this person (?) opened the door for me.  Light seemed to Pour from their Countenance.  What was that all about?  I couldn’t get past this Reflection all day.  Even a day after, it Stirs this Hope and Assurance of Your Love somehow as it Sealed itself in my heart for remembrance as if it just happened.

Their Voice so Sweet
and yet with a Tickled Heart, they said
‘Only on Tuesdays’.  

I somehow wanted to bow
but I didn’t,
I just laughed and wondered? 

Poppa, the morning was filled with Fresh Words that I could not help but open my mouth and Taste for You have again set a Table before me as I Feast.  I open my eyes and Look as You Walk my steps with me.  I am Peeking into today with Knowledge that You are Here even greater than yesterday for I build upon Your Love Chasing me. 

You Inspire my day with Gladness
and Arranged the Scenery
to Seize my interest.  

I found this Love Song from David that surprises me how he seems to say it like I do, or I have said it a lot like he has.  How fun to share similar thoughts…! 

I ponder as I know I am of no specialty
to those of this world,
yet You Single me out,
as You do each child of Yours,
and Create the Special for us to Live in.   

Psalms 36: 5-12 (MSG)
5-6 God's love is meteoric,
      his loyalty astronomic,
   His purpose titanic,
      his verdicts oceanic.
   Yet in his largeness
      nothing gets lost;
   Not a man, not a mouse,
      slips through the cracks.

 7-9 How exquisite your love, O God!
      How eager we are to run under your wings,
   To eat our fill at the banquet you spread
      as you fill our tankards with Eden spring water.
   You're a fountain of cascading light,
      and you open our eyes to light.

 10-12 Keep on loving your friends;
      do your work in welcoming hearts.

No comments: