Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Cherished One

Poppa, Jesus, Holy Spirit,
I am so excited about my heart’s Union,
the Dance of togetherness,
with Real
and not things seen as real by my fears,
my disappointments,
my struggles, my own understanding. 

Oh how LONG it feels since the last moment I felt Your Touch. 
If it was but only seconds ago…
its been too long. 

Your Knowledge of my needs
Take me to Heights I need no fear of. 

Your Love is of such Extreme
that Your Work and Love will Accomplish
ALL You have Set out to Do in me. 

I am excited about Living within Your Immediate
and not Your later(s) or past.  

I am not afraid, I found Strength and the Unity is unbreakable. 

Oh, I am a Cherished one… Loved by the Creator of my heart.

No comments: