Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Flames of Love's Connection

My heart runs with excitement
as I begin to realize it is time. 

I can now tell You
all about what I’m thinking
and hear Your Voice
as it Thunders like a heart beat
after a fast run. 

Beating so hard
I wonder if those watching
can see its movement about my chest. 

The Union of my heart to Yours,
my desire day and night. 

To Ride the Waves of Your Spirit
that Blows upon my desires
to Increase the Flames of Love’s Connection. 

Passion that leaves behind all other loves
as the Eyes of my Lord
Strike my emotions
like a high current’s demand. 

I grip this Love
to the death of previous wants held to this world,
as I surrender to the Burning Fire
against any resistance. 

Love once Touched,
cannot go back. 

Love once Tasted,
cannot be satisfied with any other flavors. 

Love once Experienced,
cannot find a substitute. 

Love Connected to Real
has eternal Caged Devotion
with unspeakable Bliss that Carries me away
to only One desired Dream,
'to be Here forever'.   

Rising Upward to dance with the Sway of Passions Hold,
I kiss my Loves Face
with my own eyes looking back at His. 

I seem to be out of control
as my emotions dance within my eyes
with tears to speak my message of yearning.

I am Here,
Here in His Locked Grip,
Safe to swim in Waves of Emotions. 

Dancing to Love’s Dream. 
Dancing to my own fever
of hearing His Name
Wrap around me like a Ribbon of Play. 

Up from the middle of all my soul
I can feel the run
that gathers all my thoughts
to focus on this One,
Love’s Fire. 


To feel all its Drawing
to have my complete purpose in His. 

Flames of Love's Passion has Came
and Swallowed me whole
as I burn.

No comments: