Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Friday, September 16, 2011

Deepest Of Love's Wait

Here in the Wonders of God’s Love
and with such Love Abounding,
the heart Floats with His Kindness…

yet feeling the pains of worldly jabs
and words that tear at the soul,

I still praise my Lord. 

Oh yes, my soul lifts His Name,
praise of His Goodness
to the One that Pulls me out of darkness
and causes me to rise above
all the cares that want to leave me in shame
and troubles I know not what to do. 

I am going into the deepest of Love’s Wait
as I focus on where He leads me
beside the Still Waters
where I am Calmed by the Songs that He Sings
around my heart,
to Wrap it in His Sweetness.

Here in the Hands of Might I lay my tears
as I shed each one with a huge pain speaking. 

Every tear
that escapes my eyes
have His Attention.

He Hears each one
 =DROP=

He READS it

 as a report of High Importance,
ready to put Action upon the Scene. 

My heart makes melodies of so many styles called emotions. 
Sometimes dancing with giggles
and sometimes dancing in tears of pain. 

But Sitting as the Highest,
He has Open Arms,
it doesn’t seem to matter how I come,
He Smiles with Welcome
as I walk up to His Face Looking at me. 

For I have come to One Bigger than my heart,
bigger than my fears. 

One that has the answers to the rolling thunders of the sky,
has my life written upon the Palm of His Hands. 

I agree with His Love
as I witness His Eyes view me as Precious
while I surrender to His Passion over me. 

He Inhabits my praise
as I melt to all His Love Given. 

Oh yes, I Praise Him who placed His Song within me. 

I am not bound or held
to be a certain tune
before saying His Name. 

I was purchased by Blood
that came from nails piercing
to prove this Message of Love. 

 I Sing His Name just as I am. 

I fall in love with Love who has Moved me. 

Tears or dancing,
I praise the God who Holds my heart with Kindness.

For
I am going into the deepest of Love’s Wait

No comments: