Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Love Creates Pictures

Oh how can I stop Time
as This Song Carries in my hearing? 

How can I stop the sun
so that I live in this Explosion
that has ruptured the walls I build
that keep me from His Melodies? 

Sing, Holy One... Sing as I dance
with steps I take
to play in Love's Vastness.

I love, oh I love as Love Pours.
Love Creates Pictures
as the Fountain of Love
Sings to my soul.

Stepping from one moment to the next
with much too much traffic
between my heart's union to His.
I get lost in traffic’s distractions
and
 forget the Music still remains and Sings over me. 




A Picture begins to Form.


 I have seen the stars twinkle in the darkest of nights
and imagined the stretch of such distance and beauty
to only be the beginning
of His Portrait of Enormous Love. 

So much to chase and explore behind this small window! 

Stars that shine in darkness
but cease their twinkle when the light comes out,
remaining in wait, in place,
for their moment again to talk to my eyes as I walk in darkness. 

For in darkness I dare speak inner thoughts
I hide from Light,
seeking Loves Truth,
wondering and stumbling to find my heart again. 

In darkness, mysterious Twinkles
overwhelm my senses
as my eyes
stare at this mass of Love Displayed. 

Then I Watch the Morning Hour
as they Continue in their Position
while the sun fades the knowledge of their existence;
waiting their Plan to Shine
for me again
in my darkness of traffic.

  I am intrigued with His Love within my eyes,
His Heart within my own,
His Song that Sings. 


Does He Twinkle and Shine when the darkness rolls in over my soul? 


Does His Majestic Beauty
show the Billions of His Twinkling Light
 Filling my image while in my own darkness? 

Does He show such vastness one would wonder if there was an end?   

 I won't be afriad
Day or Night...
His Twinkle, His Pure Bright Light Shining...
the Son Rising,
Staying His Place in both moments;

Shining in my darkness as well as my day.

No comments: