Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I Live In His Eye

Father, my Poppa,
I must smile,
Sweet Jesus and Teacher Spirit.

I smile with the Knowing
I am unbelievably within a Force
that must be fighting my battles. 
For I have no strength,
yet Peace keeps Crying
I am Safe.

I stand upon Your Mountain
and my smile seems to consume
my whole being,
but only because I met You this morning. 

I’m out of that boat,
the waves are extremely high and crazy,
the wind is blowing in circles,
but I’m living
Oh, I'm Living .... in Your Eyes…!


I’m living in Your Focus, YOUR EYE.  


Living in the Center
of the Eye of God
and so calm I can only marvel.  

Listening to Heaven’s Sounds and Songs,
not my own confusing wingding’s
that make nothing readable
without His Code for Interpretation,
His Mighty Spirit. 



And here…
here in Your Mountain,
I find a Map,
Directions that give Steps. 



Steps that Shelter
and Harness the heart
as the greatest Treasure within the Eye. 


No wonder we all want
to live in the Mountain of our God.  


I know the storm is about me,
I know the wind screams
‘be afraid’;

but Safe,
oh how Sweet Safe feels
to the soul surrendered to only Walk,
not run,
on the Water during the storms. 

Trusting,
oh Trusting with Faith
that has built to become Knowledge
Known. 

I’ve heard the stories
of the ‘eye of the storm’. 
Documentations are had
of the wonders...

feel how it felt to be there. 


And here I am…
for eternity…
Documented in the Book of Life
to Live in the Eye of God. 


What an enormous
supernatural Carriage
this is. 

The Float of my soul
that mystifies and confuses
 and blocks the storms
so the walls of hell cannot trespass. 

This must surely be what Heaven is. 


It MUST BE… it must be. 

For there is no traps,
no lies,
no death,
no worries…

For who can trap God’s Eye,
who can lie to the Eye of God,
who can empower
and kill this Place - the Eye of God?


Who can cause God to worry?  


This is amazing..!
This must be what the Kingdom of Heaven is. 
It must be..!   

Father, my Poppa,
I must smile,
Sweet Jesus and Teacher Spirit.
I Live in Your Eye...!

No comments: