Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Thursday, November 24, 2011

I Could Run At Times Like This

Poppa, I could run at times like this –
times when the heart shatters,
replaced by items of many earthly trinkets,
lost and tossed aside for its abundance. 


But Poppa, where would I run? 


Your Sweetness just follows
extra close for adjustments
to create within my mind
my need. 

Like a hunger pain
that sounds
for my best interest to react. 

Needs…
my needs
that lift my eyes
to Your Face of Passion;
taking my life to Beautiful
as You Show me
I am of more importance
than what pushed my heart
into crashing. 


I am here in the Waiting,
not running,
but in this moment
where I See Your Ways are Wise. 

Your Arms Reach to my heart
to Assure I am worth
more than a million treasures,
and never could a mass be high enough
to cause You to look aside my heart. 

Though tears form
and I don’t understand Your Ways,
You Hold all my pieces
and I am confident
the Assembly of New
is my reward
at the end of each day. 


I stand still,
I watch ,
I smile as Pure Love
Gave up the Center of it all for me.    

No comments: