Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Victorious Over the Enemy's Scheme to be Praised

NJesusN
 if all the kingdoms of this world were handed to You,

Ohhh… but it was,

yet You refused to bow and worship
to accept the world from the hands of the enemy.


idididid

 
Jesus, it was Yours
before You came (?)

but You wanted more...
You wanted it to be mine    n


So tempted (tested and tried),
You were led into the wilderness
 to reveal God’s Heart for me. 

Jesus,
the enemy had amazing kingdoms;
he showed You their splendor, yet you turned them ALL down
to Save me

To bring me to a Place with Father
for eternal Life. 

You gave everything! 

You were weakened by hunger and thirst,
not tending to Your own needs but only where Spirit would lead;
knowing You were the Son of God
yet refusing to test God as if God could be tested by man. 

this AMAZES me
Moving hour after hour, minute by minute,
to speak only the Words that would show me Father’s Heart
for my soul to keep. 

Victorious
over the enemy’s scheme
to be praised by the Son of God...! 
 

I, now child of the Most High God, speak with this Victory You Provided

I will NOT praise the enemy
nor accept any kingdom or game he has to offer;
but rejoice in all things that are God’s Promises to me,

For I am Wrapped in Your Glory,
I wear the title of His daughter.
His Kisses are upon my forehead,
His Heart Holds my heart with Gladness.
I joyfully follow Spirit’s Lead  
and Sing among the worshippers
assigned to Color the Air that make up His Kingdom. 
My eyes are only for Him
for what a great Price of Love. 

I give complete abandonment of heart
not after my own needs
but to this Name
Spoken
and Given
for Protection and Life in eternity for me,

Your Name,
Jesus (((((HUGS))))). 

Yes, Your Name,
Your Gift of I Am over me. 

I worship You only, for You are my Lord to the end. 
You have Set Your Love upon me.


Matthew 4:8-11 (The Message)
    8Again, the devil took Him up on a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and the glory (the splendor, magnificence, preeminence, and excellence) of them.
    9And he said to Him, These things, all taken together, I will give You, if You will prostrate Yourself before me and do homage and worship me.
    10Then Jesus said to him, Begone, Satan! For it has been written, You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him alone shall you serve.
    11Then the devil departed from Him, and behold, angels came and ministered to Him.

No comments: