Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Sunday, December 25, 2011

As If My Daddy Works Here

Father, today I reach out
to touch Your Love
that Reaches so far low to Touch my heart. 
Leaving the Place of Your Glory
to Show me the Heart
You have always had
 - Still Exist Today -

Christmas, the day we celebrate -
the Birth, Life, and Death of Your Son. 

Jesus who Cover’s
my stumbling self attempts
at knowing my Creator. 

You are the Father,
the Rescuer of Your Love
Placed in Your creation,
us. 

Knowing we would love who You are,

Oh yes, Knowing
we would yearn with all we have,
You Gave and Gave and Gave
to all that are broken,
all of mankind. 
Gathering us to Live
under the Saturation of Gifts
and Pureness of Fatherhood. 
Holding us when our knees are weak
and our hearts become heavy;

Smiling upon us
during the tears that call upon Your Voice
to be heard. 
Bending with Thunderous Sounds
that Vibrate all the Mass of the Spiritual Realm
so our burned out soul
will be fed Honey of Sweet Substance
that causes us to know
nothing is impossible - as we might have feared. 

Tempted to fight instead of Dance,
You Sing to us
and Give us a Desire to Wiggle
with Destiny of Your Love Song
so every Moment is a Tease
to Go Closer to This Song,
Your Son. 

Moving to the right and jumping up and down
with this Beat heard,
You Giggle over my clumsiness to Dance. 
I Tickle You
as I even try to sing the Song…
sometimes off key,
sometimes with perfect pitch;
but listening and seeking
with the Taste of Your Pleasures in my bones,
I Dance. 

Oh Your Beauty,
Your Music that Plays all around me
causes me to wiggle,
like a child who hears a beat
that moves their feet uncontrollably. 

I Hear Your Tones
and I mimic words I think I’m hearing. 
I begin to sing sounds
that appear to my thoughts
like a song in creation.

Sometimes dum da da ahhhhhhh
is all that comes out
but to me and You,
a Magical Connection to the Heavens
was just made
and my whole attention
was Caught
by Your Love Thoughts for me.  

The pings of my love to You
are like the Sounds
of thousands of angels
who swarm Your Glory
for its Warmth and Beauty it was Created for. 

One sound from my heart of love
 Raises Your Eyes from Your Watch
to See its Color
and its Beauty You Made me to be. 

I release my hold to fight
any urge of intimacy
for fear of its cost,
and wiggle and giggle of my silly heart
so full of love for you. 

I will hide in Your Acceptance
of my silly dance for You
and enjoy our Connection
that Captures all my childishness
as Delight to Your Eyes. 

I will jump into Your Arms
of this Fatherhood Smile for me
and allow You to Swing me around
until I’m dizzy with giggles. 

To where You Call me
Sweetness
and Buttercup. 

Tickling me with Surprises
that I can hardly consume one Treasure
before You have another one
beside me to Unwrap. 

Chasing me around the couch
as if You can’t catch me,
allowing me to giggle
as I play in Your Love Pursuing me so Strong. 

Causing me to beg for more, more, more…
one more time Father; 
Come Get MEEEeeeeee….!!!!! 

I’m so in love with Your Way,
in love with Your Heart
that Disciplines me to Your Fullness. 

I’m so in love
with Your Ever Mindful Pureness so Big. 

Big, bigger than anything my little mind says. 
Bigger than a mountain,
bigger than the trees
that outgrow my strength and statue. 

Playful with Love,
but Mighty with Safety. 

Songs that Calm my storms
as I walk
in the Throne Room
as if my Daddy Works Here. 

I talk and talk of my pains,
my worries, my angers,
my fun moments, my happy times,
my most cherished friends and family….
all my thoughts I bring
to the Throne Room
as if my Daddy Works Here
and I am Quietly listened to
as You are Moved by my child like faith. 

If I cry, You Cry
If I laugh, You Laugh. 
If I dance and wiggle,
You Dance and Wiggle with me. 

I am Your Beloved one
that Jesus Brought to You to Enjoy. 

I whistle while I play
and You Assign out angels
to Guard against predators
who  prey on the innocent. 

I am so in love with You. 
You are so Amazing. 

I love playing with You. 

I’m glad You’re my Father
and that You sent Jesus
to Show me How You Work
and Where You Work. 

Thank You Jesus
for Leaving me Spirit
to Teach me all Things…!

See me wiggle and dance...!

No comments: