Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Monday, January 2, 2012

My Prayer For 2012

What is it that I want for 2012… Can anyone understand…???? I WANT TO SING “HOLY”, “HOLY”, “HOLY”, “HOLY”, “HOLY”,  “HOLY”, “HOLY”,  with worshipers around His Throne.!!!  

Once, oh God, ONCE, I felt my spirit was There unlike I have ever heard or experienced prior to the year 2011.  Before This Throne - that Sounded worship of ONE WORD - Exploding into so many Meanings.  The sky around This Place was like the thickness of a substance impassable through.  My mind closed down and earthly movement was not clear.  I lost time…. not in the sense that it passed by me without my consciousness of it… no, it was as if the time it started was no different than the time it ended… there was no time…!  From my heart came the Rumbling of His Spirit to set the eyes of my heart upon a Purpose, to live Here; to stay forever in This Place, with this One Word Proclaiming multiplied to thousands of thousands breakdown of Active Creation of Meaning.   No explanation of Satisfaction…. no, NONE!  For could I share on earth what heaven Gives?  Can man accept the Design of God?  Speaking before This Entrance has no entrance of another person with you, it is Intimacy Created.  It was not or is not a division of this piece together with that piece… oh no, it is a Place of no division, but all become one with innumerable Beauty of Activity.  One moment in This Place caused havoc with my journey on earth.  Losing importance prior holding of grip held me captive.  Earth’s riches began to hate me as no longer its riches radiated in my mind.  A New Light had Burnt me and I had only a desire for This Taste within my heart.  My speech began to change for I no longer had the mind prior to This Moment.  This Place did not have a face but Energy that Melts unknowns into Knowns my mind could not articulate.  The Ultimate, as now there is no other place.  Now there is nothing else to want except to return.

This year, 2012, I prepare with surrender to this Fascination.  For I hear the Sounds of His Rhythm and it causes me to dance with Abandonment as heaven’s Heart Beat Gives me MORE…!  I SING “HOLY” as a Description Created in heaven as the Sound of its enormous boundless Word it was Given to me to Sing…!!!!  Day and night Flowing in His Current as I sing...!  Worth, oh He is Worth all.

No comments: