Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Depths Of Wherever I Am

In the
depths of wherever I am,
a
Voice of Hope
seems to never give me away. 

My mind may attempt to cover it with loud worries,
but failure is my results,
as His Beautiful Hope Shines like the sun
that refuses to burn out. 
So Bright
it must be looked upon through Portions
like my body
is designed to consume food.

Circling and Rising on my heart
to Show
the Faithfulness of His Continuance. 

Giving me seasons of His Love
so that I can learn
to find immeasurable Joy
in establishing His Righteousness
within the
extremes of my thoughts
and acts
that walk out His Purpose in me. 

I look into the horizon
and marvel
the Son-rise He Gives my thoughts
time and time again
Expanding my imagination.

Beholding the amazing Hues of His Love
scattered before me,
I can only grab the camera of my heart
and purpose to take a photo of such Beauty
so that I can return
to this safe keeping of my soul
to view again His Constant Move in my life. 

For in a moment, the sky will change
as He Brings Forth the Beauty of the day for me. 
And I will Dance
as my feet move to His Rhythm that Sings over me. 

For His Voice of Hope
keeps my lungs inhaling and exhaling
the Air He Speaks His Life into,
to form the Substance that keeps all my days
as He has ordered. 

My eyes are Given to see the unseen
for His Riches are not of this world. 
To Feel beyond the mind
and Hear beyond the voice of man. 

My heart beats as He Touches it with Passion
and Boundaries to Hold  my Place in His body. 

I am encouraged with His Resonance
as it echo’s Love unspeakable. 

A perfect time
to reminiscence many Horizons
where I stood staring at the Scene before me
as His Work Progressed to Paint a Place of Perfection for me. 
Where I stood listening over and over
as the sky Spoke so much Love
I was unable to see
but a tiny portion of its length and height. 
I could only know it extended far beyond my imagination. 

Again, this moment, I am Here! 
Here, In the depths of wherever I am. 
Here in His Love that Breathes forever in me.
Rising and Setting His Love
upon me.
I can only know it extends far beyond my imagination.

No comments: