Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Friday, February 17, 2012

Like A Bride With Only Love To Chauffeur Her Heart

Lord, Your Love Speaks and my heart melts. 

My thoughts turn to the fragrance of warm and inviting,
as a smile forces its place across my countenance.
Finding even my breathing
releases a world of cares
that were so heavy
prior to the entrance of Your invasion
of such Passion. 

My eyes lift to catch Your Glance
and sense Your amazing Opinion
now staring straight into my soul
 - and I’m motionless.  

Like waves of sensations
I relive over and over Your Pursuit for me,
as I treasure Your Search
to Hear every thought I might have.  

Tears seem to be my first word;
shyness my second,
as I admit I am shocked at such Love
You Express for me. 

I seem unable to stop my want
to guess what more
this encounter will provoke within me,
as my heart develops this inflamed reaction,
to Love that penetrates
beyond the curtain I hide behind.  

What uncomprehending Love
that Pulls my heart
to the interest
of the God of all creation
for Focus. 

I have become the subject matter
under discussion,
the topic of Your Heart,
the specialty of Your Business. 

I have but tears for return. 

Tears that I do not even know
what they are saying
… just tears? 

I let them fall for how could I hold them back?  

I know only to want more
of this that compels my heart
to seek without fear,
like a bride with only love
to chauffeur her heart
to the arms of embrace. 

The structure of my life
becomes a fervent cry;
to see Your Face,
to stand in the presence
of this staggering affection,

to wait in the astonishing drift of patience
for each sound I might catch of Your Existence. 

Here in the Essence,
the nucleus of belonging to such Love,
speechless with only my tears,
I listen as You break out into a Love Song. 

My feet seem to no longer touch the ground
as I ascend into this Piece of Music
 arranged to lift my soul. 

My downcast soul has been redeemed
to see the Favor of Love’s Passion. 

A Touch that sounds astronomical,
from my head to foot,
pierces as I gather under Love
that has me asking so many questions. 

I believe, for You are. 
I love, for You Love me

No comments: