Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Jesus' Name is a Place

Spending the night at my sister Carolyn's house, I slept but tossed and turned a lot throughout the night. When I woke the next morning, the first thing that came to my thoughts was, "Your spirit warred with your flesh through the night."  I thought that was an interesting thought; could not think of such a statement before for tossing and not sleeping.  So, of course, I began to ponder my night and remembered I had wrestled with my pillow.  Funny, I kept thinking it was such a soft pillow and even thought... sure would like to take this pillow home with me.  Odd, I mean I don't normally want to take people's pillows home with me.  I even actually remember thinking with a stern thought..."PUT THE PILLOW AT YOUR HEAD, LAY ON IT AND GO TO SLEEP!"  It was almost as if one thought was telling another thought instructions. Just funny how so many things came to mind after His Spirit shared my flesh had warred with my spirit. 

Then, if that was not odd enough, I began to sense and hear as the Spirit seemed extremely close to my face... as if He was or His Presence was taking my focus and no other would or could interfere. I was totally caught up in His Words.   He said, "When you speak the Name of Jesus, you are speaking a kingdom, not a name. My name is a Place.  You are replacing the things of this world with my kingdom.  My kingdom is Power. It will make the earth shake, the demons shake.” (I heard like a serious, very loud, thunder had struck.  At that time I saw a road between a section of demons on the right and a section of demons on the left.  The road was sort of lower, as if the demons were looking down upon the road. They began to shuffle and move around as the Spirit spoke this to me. I became very fearful and made some adjustments in my position as well by withdrawing.) The Spirit Spoke firm and strong, "Hey, Hey, Hey, Charlotte, this is not about you...Do not be afraid! I have won over the devil and you have my blood upon your life."  I could see like a mirror of myself and I had a perfect strip of blood down the front of my face, from my forehead to my chin.  It was bright red and strangely like a strip well drawn, perfect lines.  I instantly became calm, peace that is unspeakable, as if the demons no longer were there. Amazing! I was so caught up in amazement.  

A couple of weeks ago, while praying, I had asked the Father to teach me how to say the Name of Jesus. When I speak a person's name, all sorts of thoughts or instant evaluations of who that person is, comes to my mind. I often even have an attitude or an intention attached when speaking their name, such as love, anger, concern, etc.  So, I asked the Father of creation, "I want to know how to speak Jesus' Name as the heavens speak and know Him!"  

When this word came, I instantly recalled my question, and here, it seemed, was a new Word of instructions on my "how (?)".  Again...Awesome!  I began to ponder so much.  What an amazing truth...!!!  I could just see a 'Kingdom' lowering to the scene of my declaring His Name.  Nothing to do with me.... EVERYTHING to do with God and His Glory, His Power. I tried to get a visual of how it might be, as my mind tried to gather a spiritual truth.  I speak His Name "Jesus" with an understanding I speak a Kingdom, a Place descending upon a situation. WOW..!  

Then, just as fast as He came, I could feel the Spirit as if He were backing away.  I said, "No, don't; no, don't; no, don't..!”  But I seemed helpless to force this Man of Wisdom to stay in this position.  

I wanted to write. Oh how I wanted to write everything down.  

***

I shared this thought with my husband, Michael.  He spoke on Palm Sunday morning about when the city sang "Hosanna" and laid palm tree branches for Jesus to enter.  Saying Hosanna means "Lord, save us and save us now."  Michael shared how they had this wrong idea of how Jesus was going to come in and be set up as king and deliver them from their hardships ... they hoped He would 'use' His power for 'their' benefit.  They wanted to be saved from their uncomfortable leaders… to be put in power themselves.  When they discovered this was not the case, they turned against Him. Crucified Him; literally put Him to death.

Jesus came to save ALL for the glory of God, not man!

***

My heart is broken for You, my Lord.  I am broken under the pain of flesh that hangs its ugliness out for all to see much clearer than I might see myself.  You are the Perfect One, I am the broken one.  You are the brightness of pure light and there is so much beauty in Your Name.  A mighty Kingdom, the Name of Jesus, the I Am.  I can only offer my broken heart to the door of such a Kingdom as I call this Life Giver into my steps.  As You place understanding at our ears to hear, we listen with excitement for the pieces to fit.  Love crawls in to soften all the burdens we picked up along our way.  Stealing away its pain as satisfaction replaces discontentment.  New is the shoes put upon our feet so that we now spread Good News rather than the enemy's accounts.  Scales are dropped from our eyes and the world disappears while Your Kingdom blossoms.  I sing "Jesus", all the secrets of a Kingdom, simply because You want all to Know You.  I stand in Your Presence and see what You have for us that believe.  

Oh I rejoice that You have placed my name in Your Book of Life. Your Book... not mine... but THE BOOK that carry's eternity. You look at my name and cover my days with such Joy over me.  Gleefully written, my name; and yet it is YOUR NAME that has all the power and shakes the earth.  My name sealed to be kept in heaven, and yet Your Name "Jesus" to be a Place upon my life to be lived.  I do surrender all my life and dreams to Your Name  "Jesus", the Kingdom of heaven upon earth.  I say Your Name "Jesus", knowing now that when I do, I am laying myself down and raising You up.  I worship, oh I give You my heart as I continue to learn Your Name, "Jesus".  I continue to learn Your Name, this Place.

No comments: