Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Striking Its Touch To Romance The Skies


Father, every star in the sky has a name.  REALLY..!  Every star, every star has a name given by You?  When or will I know their names?  Why would You say they have a name unless You fully intended to treat man with this amazement.  Will it take eternity to hear each name and meet them all?  It appears they go forever… so unpredictable with color that takes imagination into another realm.  Dreaming of stars with names that identify a purpose in creation, hanging on a God String of plans, pulsating with Your Glory far past man’s attempt to catch a glimpse.  Each with a song unheard, roaring the thunder of Your Name far into heavens unseen.  Striking its touch to romance the skies with Love beyond our knowing. Moments awaiting as a new birth, longing to reveal brightness now hidden.  

Oh, to touch Your Reflections and live!  Oh, to watch the dance of creation unseen!  To hear and learn constantly as a toddler exploring a new world, Your world beyond, while Your Hand strokes us with eyes of Love.  Enjoying us as we run after the bubbles popping and dancing in Your Glory.  

I admit with great excitement, I long to know.  I long to be twirled in Your Arms through the presence of Your laughter.  Awaken me from my sleep that this world sing me into.  Awaken me to Your Place where Joy consumes those who enter.  

If You have named the stars, You have named me.  You have named my children who I have placed a name upon.  I call them by a name of love, how much more have You called them a name of Love, holding them in existence of Your Kisses.  What have You named them?  What have You named me?  You must surely have a special designed life for them, just as You have such an enormous creation beyond eyes see.  You are the Lover of their souls, the Lover of my soul.  Oh how fascinating, Your Kingdom, me and mine.  My babies are Your babies.  Though I am aged, I am Your baby with a name like a star.  


Psalm 147:4
He determines the number of the stars and calls them each by name.
Isaiah 40:26
Lift up your eyes and look to the heavens: Who created all these? He who brings out the starry host one by one and calls forth each of them by name. Because of his great power and mighty strength, not one of them is missing.

No comments: