Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Loving His Place In Our Lives

Life is so amazing...!  Can you really imagine Jesus walking among us?  I’m not being in some imaginary thought but being real.  This room holds Him.  He is walking right beside my children, me, my family, my home, my every moment.  Now….. can you imagine Him Smiling while He walks or do you imagine Him crying while He walks?? 

I see Jesus dancing with my son this morning as the morning started.  I see Jesus getting tickled over another son’s choice of clothes.  I see Jesus walking in yet another son's footsteps and giggling over how he steps. 


I see Jesus behind all the walls we have up and LOVING His place in our lives.  Loving it like He has the Best Life in the WORLD..!!!!   Do you see that… :0-)  the BEST LIFE..!   Loving me and my family and not finding what I don’t give as His reward or even His disappointments but what I do give and "Feelings" Ooooohhhhh Yeahhhhh "FEELINGS" of how wonderful it feels to be friends with me.  


Like meeting a new friend and you ‘hit it off’… that’s how Jesus feels about me… we ‘hit it off’ and that is how He feels about all my children, grand children, and even my tiny little great grand children.   What a new refreshed light… me as the reward or treasure worth fighting for.  Me, as I am…. Not something I am becoming or was or trying to betray…. But ME…ME…. ‘I’ am worth the fight Jesus made to die.  What a thought.  Can you see it… can you see Jesus dying… can you really see it.  there He is dying and you have to watch because it isn’t a show… it is real.  It isn’t something He is trying to show you… it just is… He is dying because it is what He WANTS to do for me.  He knows that the flesh that is hurting is hardly a pain in comparison of what He is going to have in His Love for me.  For me… for me… what He will enjoy and find such unspeakable pleasure Loving me right now… at this second… with no further knowledge or no further progress of my own.  Wow… the healing has begun.  All the walls…. Falling.  No shame, no blame, just the Love that was Created to Love me.  I want to be just like Him.

No comments: