Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Acquaint Me With Power From On High

Fairest of All, Glorious God Above all, the One that Proves Him Self as each day brings a beginning and end.  You ARE my Daily Bread to Live from and You are not challenged by those who speak against You as I am.  You do not wonder how You can answer such questions.  You are the Portion of Grace that I lay against as I take my hurts, fears, unknowns to Your Heart. Friends and acquaintances who declare there is no God, those who cannot find Jesus as anything other than a ‘good person’ - I am troubled; but You are Secure and I am in the Boundaries of Your Love and Passion so I wait upon You as I come today for the Wake of my own understanding in You and sit at the Table of Your Wisdom.  As I am met  with those who shirk a laugh that You are not real, I beg Your Pardon for them, that they may be faced with Your Gracious Love and find no way around Your Heart that Woes them to Dare step into the Flow of Your Work.  For You are not mocked, oh Lord, but You sent a Redeemer that died for the broken and crushed, those wounded of heart too weak to stand.  How often I have prayed for the souls of those in darkness, but in their aim so fierce I find such sadness.  Build my thoughts to know the arrows shooting are but false and have no sting so that I can return the Life so Abundant of Your Ultimate Sacrifice before their hearing.  Release Your Passion through me so I see them as You see them.  
May I become acquainted
with the Power of such Love that was Sent, to give them Hope once again.  I tear down the lies that feed on their soul, as I Listen in Obedience to Your Word within me and release it to our conversations.  Teach me Your Ways as I continue to be a voice and an instrument of Your Wonders.  I am Born Again and Living in the Kingdom of God with the Thunder of Your Power Working in this world.  None is like You, oh God.  None is or has ever been like You.  All things created tell the story of You.  As this Story Lives out its Glory for eternity, I will join its Song and be its vessel as I seek and ask for answers for Daily Bread from You.  Acquaint me with Power from on High.  Every excuse against Your Story is shut down as I declare the Name Jesus Above All to be my Source, You are the Word that has Rule and I trust in You…!



John 3:16-18 (The Message)
"This is how much God loved the world: He gave his Son, his one and only Son. And this is why: so that no one need be destroyed; by believing in him, anyone can have a whole and lasting life. God didn't go to all the trouble of sending his Son merely to point an accusing finger, telling the world how bad it was. He came to help, to put the world right again. Anyone who trusts in him is acquitted; anyone who refuses to trust him has long since been under the death sentence without knowing it. And why? Because of that person's failure to believe in the one-of-a-kind Son of God when introduced to him.

No comments: