Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Monday, May 21, 2012

Full Of Your Work That Keeps Exploding Its Kindness

Oh Father, I love being in Your hands.  I sob inwardly with this joy unspeakable. I am so full of Your work that keeps exploding its kindness.  As I sway back and forth with the melody of Your Love, I can only wade deeper into this kindness.  Trust being placed within my touch with every step You bid me come.   When I feel lost, it is only because I looked to the side, not because You moved.  


I am not afraid.  I am not frightened for Your voice is soft and I have come to find the Light that chases away my darkness does not bring me shame, but awakened Love unspeakable.  Your finger never points in condemnation, but only in this open invitation to a better path.  A direction well worth, for my good, my attention.  


Oh what will others say, my mind frightens my step.  But kindness keeps me going; kindness far beyond mans sight to respond.  Kindness that constructs my life to never regret!   Oh the hurt my flesh feels at the rejection of mankind yet the Love it creates in me somehow, towards the listening of Your heart beat, this exploding kindness. 


Waiting in this deep love, waiting with such wonders of passion, waiting in the thickness of love’s substance – while pains are tended to, covered with the works I am unable to compose on my own.  I listen to the waves of unknown sounds from my own inner spirit as I am being crafted into a new assembly.  Turned to know a consuming safety that teaches me, instructs to edify my thinking.  Tutoring and coaching me in explaining the fashion of Your Place; Your Kingdom, not mine.  


Demonstrate, clarify, Father, these fruitful lectures while I wait.  I am so full of Your work that keeps exploding its kindness.

No comments: