Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Monday, May 21, 2012

Beauty Of Love Dreams


Jesus, I have such a deep want this morning.  

Like a yearn to be with my own, 
for the tie with them goes so far into my life 
it has such a natural overwhelming desire.  

Placed in the mysterious making of this mama’s heart; 
so is this adoration, 
this affection that has this intent look 
to the rhythm of our connection You formed.  

I want to gawk 
with my own awkwardness 
into Your love 
as I stumble around in the attempt 
to know what or how to act in its glory.  

Watching for every opportunity 
to understand more, 
to gather its completeness it develops 
as it turns my upside down life 
into Your amazing picture of style.  

I cannot but help looking back.  

Oh to look back 
and keep tight in my mind 
Your touch 
so softly upon my life.  

To retain Your song 
that creates my days 
into the beauty of love dreams.  

Love dreams 
that float and give hints 
of Your desire for me 
as they carry my mind 
into realizing Your Kingdom 
has come to my life.  

I commit to memory 
and the awe-inspiring bliss of disclosing; 
oh to make known such blazing burst 
of this fire that warms my heart.  

Display this fire, 
Jesus, 
display its glimmer 
that opens my mouth to twinkle like a star.  

Flaunt Your love 
in full array 
as the exhibit we crave to understand.  

For the blaze of such love 
sends out a beam of light 
that reaches the sky 
and one glace changes us forever. 

Its sparks burn 
the hearts of man 
with the unnatural substance of Your presence 
and the heart then knows 
only to find warmth at this Place forever.  

To turn away from all other sources 
that try to imitate 
and be content to only what is real.  

Your song 
that creates my days 
into the beauty of love dreams!   

To You, Jesus, I lift my soul.  

No comments: