Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Corridor of Heaven's Road


I come running, 
running so fast I can hardly slow my thinking down 
that I might offer You myself 
in return for Your peace 
within this night.  

Are the stars brighter 
or is that my imagination?  
Is the air made of nutrients 
for soul healing, 
or am I just following sounds of love 
that I drink with gulps of frantic passion.  

Can I stay?  

May I give You my eyes 
that plead to enter 
the Room of Glory 
with fullness I have yet to experience.  

I open my soul 
to find Your Name has colored my heart. 

I open my mind 
to wade deeper 
and find I stay afloat 
no matter how far I journey.  

Sunken are my feet 
into the corridor of heaven’s road.  

For the blood 
of One who died for me 
is my wading path.  

Sweet was His course 
as choice was given 
and He choose to bring me to eternity 
of Oneness with Him and the Father.  

It’s as if I stop breathing 
but I know I have not.  

It’s as if I stopped 
forming words learned as English 
but I know I have not.  

My world spins in dances 
I have never seen 
as my thoughts travel words of emotion 
I have never had.  

Love has shared its moment 
within a sphere encircled 
to enclose me 
as it covers the party 
my heart has induced. 

Generated from seemingly nothing 
has come the miraculous.  

I only knew to want.  
I only knew to ask.  
I only knew to make myself available.  

In this place are the songs 
that reach to the Ears of Holy.  

In this place 
are the wonders of unending delight.  

No care can find voice 
for all supplies of completeness 
has taken management.  

Closing my eyes 
to see myself atop a mountain 
and peace has ceaselessly entered.  

I sleep in Your Arms tonight
in the corridor of heaven's road.

No comments: